Miloš Krasić (29 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We need a better starting LB, but people seem to ignore that.

By the way, Nick, Lichtsteiner kept storming forward against those Mexicans...

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,303
    Yes but also I noticed Krasic pressing higher up the pitch also. Vucinic could do the same. Similar to what Barca do.
    Yeah, Krasic did go back to defend and it was aggressive, I kinda liked it.

Vucinic would be a real bullet on the left and Pirlo would have choices, unlike now where he only has Krasic.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Yeah, Krasic did go back to defend and it was aggressive, I kinda liked it.

Vucinic would be a real bullet on the left and Pirlo would have choices, unlike now where he only has Krasic.
    As much as we all don't want Rossi but if he came our forward line would be full of movement and technique.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Vucinic has great technique though. He can glide past people with ease.

We'd become less predictable and Pirlo would have so much movement infront of him.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    At this point getting Vucinic for LW seems inevitable, I wouldnt mind Rossi as the SS, as really there are no other realistic options anymore..

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    Yes but also I noticed Krasic pressing higher up the pitch also. Vucinic could do the same. Similar to what Barca do.
    Not really. Actually Krasic either stayed in the attack and didn't help or just sit in our half and started closing down there. Barca's (attacking) players start pressing the opponents in the opponents' half.

Despite his weaknesses, I saw Pirlo as the only one who understood the pressure game and that kind of gives me hope about Conte.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    The curious thing about Krasic is his drop in form which was mainly put down to fatigue. I saw a highlight video of him when he was on fire with us at the beginning of the season and I noticed a stark difference in his playing style. He's been dubbed by a lot of members as a one dimensional player who's extremely predictable (his dump in form apparently came down to awareness of other clubs which resulted in double marking) but if you compare when he played well to when he played poorly you notice major differences in his style.

Its not just pace that made him so good, it was his ability to move unpredictably and change direction quickly in one on ones rather than simply outrunning his marker along the line where he's much more limited. Since he started playing poorly its almost like watching another player. He's extremely predictable and plays strictly along the line constantly trying to beat his marker(s) for pace. I don't think that comes down to fatigue but more lack of confidence and imagination. I really do hope he's not going to be the next Amauri or Diego, where his confidence is zapped after a negative season and isn't able to redeem himself.

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
    A new good LW, Pirlo and Vucinic will help Krasic alot. Cause all of these guys can either dribble past opponenst or make important assists. Last year Krasic was the only one so teams could just double up on him and sufficate Juve. This year opponets have to concentrate on other players too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)