Miloš Krasić (7 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
"the most beautiful moment was when I signed my contact and the goal against Lazio, 2010 was a great year, World Cup, Juve and my first child"

"I lived in Kosovo, all my friends are Juve fans, Baggio,Vialli,Ravanelli,Boksic they were our idols. I remember in 96 when we had to construct a antenna to watch the champions league because it was the only way we could get a good picture"

"At school I was good a basketball and I trained alot, Athletics I never tried it"

"Nedved gave me some complements and that gave me more drive to always give more, after Christmas I will be studying Italian everyday but I am already ahead, I understand Pepe's dialog"

"to win the scudetto we know we can, but we go game by game, our strength is the group. The fans, without them we are nothing thats why when I score I run to them"

"Italian football full of top players but there is to much fouling, the play is always broken up and doesn't flow"

pallone d'oro? " Messi" "When will I win it, I don't think about it, I am at Juve and that will give me a chance to win it one day"

:delpiero:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
"I lived in Kosovo, all my friends are Juve fans, Baggio,Vialli,Ravanelli,Boksic they were our idols. I remember in 96 when we had to construct a antenna to watch the champions league because it was the only way we could get a good picture"
:shocked:

Never knew he was from Kosovo. Good shit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Isn't Serie A big in the Balkans? Dzeko and Krasic going on about playing in Italy for Milan or Juventus, Ilicic is a Juventus fan.
Among my generation it was huge. The only league we followed. With time the interest was becoming smaller, but I think that for people of Krasic's and Dzeko's generation it was still #1 when they were growing up.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, when I was growing up Serie A was the shit, but then it was also the strongest league in the world. Most liked Juve and Milan. Now there's Inter fans popping up all over the place. Spain and England have become pretty widespread too but imo that's a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)