Miloš Krasić (4 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Heh, the angle wasn't especially tight. He did 99% of the job (which was the hard stuff), but failed the part that counted.

No excuses.

I'm a huge supporter of the player, but when you say things like "9/10 forwards would not have scored it" you come across as some blind apologist.

Jun 13, 2007
Work on his finishing? :lol:

9/10 forwards would not of scored that chance I don't think some of you understand how difficult it was.
God Almighty:sergio:

He did everything right. He passed two players and then went around the goalkeeper. He had a perfect angle with nothing in front of him but an empty net. 99 out of 100 times, those balls go in. Stop making up this nonsense. I love Milos, but that was a terrible finish; he should have buried it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And finishing was awful. He needed to pass to Vinny.
He probably would have passed to Iaquinta, but Vincenzo was too slow (or Krasic was too fast). I was yelling "Run Iaquinta" when Krasic passed all those players, because I knew that Krasic is first looking for a pass and then a shot, and it was gonna be a sure goal that even Iaquinta wasn't going to miss, but Iaquinta stayed far behind and passing it back was too risky. In the circumstances going for the goal was the only good choice. He missed, fuck it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There's a discussion going on if he is the fastest player in the league, others are saying that Menez and Pato are faster.

What have the members here to say about that?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,158
    There's a discussion going on if he is the fastest player in the league, others are saying that Menez and Pato are faster.

What have the members here to say about that?
    Pato surely isn't IMO. It goes down to Menez and Krasic but I'd probably say Milos...
    tough call though.

Funny thing Menez was mentioned. I was going to comment about his (Krasic) finishing/shot. Today I don't really blame him because he was running and IMO it was too hard to finish it from that position but I do agree that his finishing isn't good and how his shot is weak. That part of his game totally reminds me of Menez.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    It's hard to tell. Players rarely do a side-by-side dead sprint during a match.

And a player's overall speed isn't really indicated by their movement with a ball.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He probably would have passed to Iaquinta, but Vincenzo was too slow (or Krasic was too fast). I was yelling "Run Iaquinta" when Krasic passed all those players, because I knew that Krasic is first looking for a pass and then a shot, and it was gonna be a sure goal that even Iaquinta wasn't going to miss, but Iaquinta stayed far behind and passing it back was too risky. In the circumstances going for the goal was the only good choice. He missed, fuck it.
    Yeah I just about agree with that, there was a possibility the ball would have been intercepted, it's just a shame he couldn't get his foot around the ball enough to knock it in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)