Miloš Krasić (26 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He probably would have passed to Iaquinta, but Vincenzo was too slow (or Krasic was too fast). I was yelling "Run Iaquinta" when Krasic passed all those players, because I knew that Krasic is first looking for a pass and then a shot, and it was gonna be a sure goal that even Iaquinta wasn't going to miss, but Iaquinta stayed far behind and passing it back was too risky. In the circumstances going for the goal was the only good choice. He missed, fuck it.

Alen check replay or screenshoot i made. It's obviously Miloš even didn't look at Vinny. And i don't think Miloš was too fast or Iaq too slow, it just was a very very rash decision by Krasič. As i said' i don't blame him for this miss though, because he created this chance by his own. :)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTKjcV733JA

Alen check replay or screenshoot i made. It's obviously Miloš even didn't look at Vinny. And i don't think Miloš was too fast or Iaq too slow, it just was a very very rash decision by Krasič. As i said' i don't blame him for this miss though, because he created this chance by his own. :)
How the f did he miss that?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Maybe Menez cannot take on defenders the way Krasic did it today but he sure has pace.
Are we talking speed with or without the ball?. Cos i dont see anyone better than our milos with the ball at speed. And im not wearing my juve glasses neither.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Krasic had an open goal. Much of the time when players have left the keeper in their wake and they try to pass, they don't hit it right or the defender nicks the ball. So in that case I can't find fault in Krasic shooting it; he should have. It's just that he didn't hit it right, which might be due to the pitch, but that's still not an excuse.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Krasic had an open goal. Much of the time when players have left the keeper in their wake and they try to pass, they don't hit it right or the defender nicks the ball. So in that case I can't find fault in Krasic shooting it; he should have. It's just that he didn't hit it right, which might be due to the pitch, but that's still not an excuse.
No excuse for missing - these guys aren't amateurs

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Very often? When I recall him doing it once before that, you guys don't realise how fast he was running, how far he ran and the angle he was on not to mention the terrible pitch.

It happens.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You have to think about how tired he was when he took that shot. He sprinted for about 50 meters, you screw shit up when you're that exhausted. Should have just been a simple tap and it would have beaten everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)