Miloš Krasić (12 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
No, I wouldn't say so. Aquilani, in particular, seemed to almost intentionally neglect him for the entire middle portion of the match, opting to go left time and time again through Marchisio who wasn't offering much. Was pretty baffling. Before that twilight zone spell he (Krasic) had torn Cavanda a new asshole, and he continued to do it again several times afterward eventually winning us the damn game.

Maybe Aquilani wanted to do some through balls or something.
This has been my feeling for many games this season where he was accused of drifting out of the match. I think it's done on purpose to make our attack less obvious and too prevent him from being double teamed for 90 min.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What a glorious photo.
Look at his kit. Fighting tooth and nail till the end, not being afraid of getting himself in the thick of the action.
Look at his stance. He's not become flimsy like so many players do at the end of a game, he's drove like a cold steel knife right through lazio.
Look at the Lazio players. You can tell how fearful of him they are.

It's moments like these which in football really make you love the game, for me this is one of those moments because many a time in the last few years we'd have just scraped a draw or even would have conceded and lost. Tonight we didn't. It echoes of Pavels goal against Lazio, with that same never say die attitude.

Thank you Milos.
:tup: :agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This gentleman is beastly. I even received a text from a Chelsea fan friend of mine who rarely watches Serie A, and he said that Milos seems to be a fantastic player, one he wants at the bridge. He's only seem him twice.

I believe this goes to show the reputation Krasic is building.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I expected a lot from him, he delivered probably twice as much. If he keeps this up for the whole year, he's gonna be the best RW in the world(no, that doesn't include Messi).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

is there a better RW (other than Messi) than Milos in the world?
He's certainly up there, I just don't wanna make such a statement after half a year here. Not a lot better wingers spring to mind, but Robben certainly shouldn't be overlooked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)