Miloš Krasić (24 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Aquilani quite clearly was gesturing to Krasic to make a run in behind Cavanda. If it were a quicker player I'd have agreed, but Cavanda was getting raped for pace and was turned quite easily.

Really nice way to win the match though. I'm glad he controlled himself by taking off that scarf thing instead of his shirt this time.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,024
    Aquilani quite clearly was gesturing to Krasic to make a run in behind Cavanda. If it were a quicker player I'd have agreed, but Cavanda was getting raped for pace and was turned quite easily.

Really nice way to win the match though. I'm glad he controlled himself by taking off that scarf thing instead of his shirt this time.
    We don't hide emotions, even if the price is a suspension.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I kneel down on my knees as a respect for Milos Krasic. I kneel down for loving you so fucking fast since day 1 and I keep on loving you more with time.

Milos Milos Krasiiiic Krasiiiiic

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
    To be fair, he would have missed if it hadn't been for Muslera. But he is the kind of player that will somehow bring goals for his team. Great player.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    To be fair, he would have missed if it hadn't been for Muslera. But he is the kind of player that will somehow bring goals for his team. Great player.
    It may have been lucky, but if any player can exemplify "making one's own luck" tonight, it was Krasic. He forced the issue, really. Deserved goal.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    What a glorious photo.
    Look at his kit. Fighting tooth and nail till the end, not being afraid of getting himself in the thick of the action.
    Look at his stance. He's not become flimsy like so many players do at the end of a game, he's drove like a cold steel knife right through lazio.
    Look at the Lazio players. You can tell how fearful of him they are.

It's moments like these which in football really make you love the game, for me this is one of those moments because many a time in the last few years we'd have just scraped a draw or even would have conceded and lost. Tonight we didn't. It echoes of Pavels goal against Lazio, with that same never say die attitude.

Thank you Milos.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    What a glorious photo.
    Look at his kit. Fighting tooth and nail till the end, not being afraid of getting himself in the thick of the action.
    Look at his stance. He's not become flimsy like so many players do at the end of a game, he's drove like a cold steel knife right through lazio.
    Look at the Lazio players. You can tell how fearful of him they are.

It's moments like these which in football really make you love the game, for me this is one of those moments because many a time in the last few years we'd have just scraped a draw or even would have conceded and lost. Tonight we didn't. It echoes of Pavels goal against Lazio, with that same never say die attitude.

Thank you Milos.
    liechsteiner is scared shitless indeed..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)