Miloš Krasić (65 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Well, in the media it doesn't take much to compare two players. I've heard the ''new Pirlo'' in the last 3 years for 3 times. the comparision doesnt take away how I feel about him, I'm extremely fortunate to have this guy in our team, if we can only find one for that left wing too.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
It's all about the damn hair Krasic just has Serbian Fury (speed burst). Nedved was more well rounded much stronger holding off players, nipping at players heels for the ball, scoring goals 35 yards out with Right and with his left foot. Maybe hopefully as Krasic matures more he can be up to a level as that but I don't care he's really good for now.

Jun 13, 2007
Okay, seriously? The comparisons are getting annoying. I swear to God if Krasic had short black hair, no one would even mention Nedved.

Krasic is the type of player that is very good in taking on his man. He's fast and he delivers dangerous crosses. Not so good defensively but I've noticed an improvement in the last few games. He's been tracking back a lot more.

Nedved was a different type of player completely. He was a legend, and comparing him to anyone at the moment is blasphemy. It's not fair to him or to Krasic. Just let the guy play his football and if he's still here 6 years from now playing the best football of his life; you can start making comparisons.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Nedved was a more all round and complete player - I can't see Krasic ever being quite as good
Why not ? Nedved didn't wake up one day and found out that he's a European Footballer of the Year suddenly !

He worked his ass to get to that level and If Krasic can work just as hard ( given that He's already talented) then he might get to that level one day who knows...

Though both players are totally different than each other.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Why not ? Nedved didn't wake up one day and found out that he's a European Footballer of the Year suddenly !

He worked his ass to get to that level and If Krasic can work just as hard ( given that He's already talented) then he might get to that level one day who knows...

Though both players are totally different than each other.
Nedved was explosive - he use to fight for the ball wherever he was on the field - he could score a goal from almost anywhere with either foot - Krasic has a weak shot, has no left foot and rarely fights for the ball

By the time Nedved was Krasic's age he was already a far superior footballer.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
The fact that he's totally useless with his left foot already shows that he isn't a hard worker like Nedved. Nedved maybe wasn't the most talented footballer in history but he maximized his talents by practicing on his weaknesses day after day since he was a kid. That's why he eventually became a completely 2 footed player.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Nedved was explosive - he use to fight for the ball wherever he was on the field - he could score a goal from almost anywhere with either foot - Krasic has a weak shot, has no left foot and rarely fights for the ball

:cry:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Both are different players. Krasic doesn't have to be similar to nedved so that he'd be considered as a great player.

IMO each is great in his own way.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The fact that he's totally useless with his left foot already shows that he isn't a hard worker like Nedved. Nedved maybe wasn't the most talented footballer in history but he maximized his talents by practicing on his weaknesses day after day since he was a kid. That's why he eventually became a completely 2 footed player.
Being a one footed isn't always a bad thing. Rivaldo is probably one of the most one footed players I've ever seen yet the man was one of the best players of his generation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)