Miloš Krasić (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
About the goal against Lazio
"It was a phenomenal feeling, the emotions worked out, it was the very ending of the match and I scored the winner, which is somehow the sweetest. I was very happy, but I'm even happier that we won. A hard match is behind us, it was a real derby, but we had more chances and we deserved to celebrate. Now we're second and I think we deserved it"

About the scudetto ambitions
"It's certain that Juve is looking at the scudetto. However, as I was saying in the past, we don't want to rush in and we go step by step. We won't make statements that we're close (to the scudetto) and we'll go gradually. We've shown quality and continuity in our game, we're on a 12 match defeatless streak and I hope we'll continue in the same rhythm.. We'll see what happens, but these wins and good performances give us the self-confidence to hope for the scudetto."

About the rivals
"Milan started the season excellently, but it's still early to talk about anything, there are more matches left till the end of the first part and there is the entire 2nd part of the championship. Nothing is decided, there are many teams who have a similar number of points and nothing can be predicted. Inter, to tell the truth, didn't start the best but I think it's a big team and they'll be back in the race. It will be really exciting till the end of the season."

Juve will not play in Europe and the rivals will. Is that an advantage?
"Maybe it will be meaningful since they'll have more matches, but I think it won't have a big influence. All those teams know what does a scudetto mean and they will all give their maximum to achieve the triumph in the league."

The transfer from Russia to Italy
"No more words should be said about my new club anymore - Juve is a team with the greatest ambitions. As for the life in Turin, the impressions are phenomenal, it's a beautiful city with around 1 million inhabitants, people are kind and we all have the support from everyone in the club. My family and I are getting accustomed slowly and for now everything goes smoothly."

The last part is about his national team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)