Miloš Krasić (14 Viewers)

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
If you disagree explain how all the defenders know exactly what he is doing. Always take him to the end line and forcing either a bad cross or him busting his ass
But isn't tricky pony a guy full of tricks who achieve nothing with that? IDK, I may misunderstood the meaning of that expression, then.

Because Krasic is not a Quaresma by any means. He's actually very direct with his game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
have you all read that financial blog that icantrememberhisname posted? it translates basically to we better get the f... into CL this year...its obvious krasic isnt gelling with the coach's ideas. the team has to move as a single organism and with krasic playing its like its running on an injured leg..

i rel sorry but im just focussed on the champions league nights, the money, (and when we perform well)the lights, the increased attractiveness of our club to the players that we need and the eventual restoration of this great club...

we dont have time for milos. we just dont. he's a good player but as for now he needs to move on before is career is stifled. and i wouldnt say he is a one trick pony but he does rely on that one trick alot...and it isnt even really a trick..

there is an opportunity cost involved in playin milos. that is, what result(s) are you prepared to give up by having milos in the team at the expense of someone else (who can be sought with the characteristics suitable for this 'winning' system)?

milos would be the sex in the epl

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
have you all read that financial blog that icantrememberhisname posted? it translates basically to we better get the f... into CL this year...its obvious krasic isnt gelling with the coach's ideas. the team has to move as a single organism and with krasic playing its like its running on an injured leg..

i rel sorry but im just focussed on the champions league nights, the money, (and when we perform well)the lights, the increased attractiveness of our club to the players that we need and the eventual restoration of this great club...

we dont have time for milos. we just dont. he's a good player but as for now he needs to move on before is career is stifled. and i wouldnt say he is a one trick pony but he does rely on that one trick alot...and it isnt even really a trick..

there is an opportunity cost involved in playin milos. that is, what result(s) are you prepared to give up by having milos in the team at the expense of someone else (who can be sought with the characteristics suitable for this 'winning' system)?

milos would be the sex in the epl
Well said

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though it's clear that Krasic doesnt fit in Conte's plans, I wish nothing but success for him whereever he goes. He's a likeable guy and really showed a willingness to join us back in August 2010, dont have any bad words to say about him. I hope he goes to the EPL and tears that league up.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Even though it's clear that Krasic doesnt fit in Conte's plans, I wish nothing but success for him whereever he goes. He's a likeable guy and really showed a willingness to join us back in August 2010, dont have any bad words to say about him. I hope he goes to the EPL and tears that league up.
I have no ill will either and I wish he would have stepped up, but alas he didn't. GODspeed friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)