Miloš Krasić (21 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I didn't know Gala was a big team in Albania, we usually go for the Italian trio, the Spanish duo or an English club. Still, even if he's a fan, other clubs would ofer more lucrative contracts and the chance to play in a big league. I can see Krasic coming to you guys though.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
I didn't know Gala was a big team in Albania, we usually go for the Italian trio, the Spanish duo or an English club. Still, even if he's a fan, other clubs would ofer more lucrative contracts and the chance to play in a big league. I can see Krasic coming to you guys though.
You definitely got a point about the bigger league mate. Let's see how it ends up.

May 22, 2007
I will put some blame on Conte as well for not turning it around.

this is the same player who was destroying Serie A last year.
Conte pretty much blamed his system a few days ago. The system cannot be changed to accommodate Krasic.

I like Milos, but I'm selfish so I'd rather he went back to Russia if he's not going to turn things around at Juventus.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I will put some blame on Conte as well for not turning it around.

this is the same player who was destroying Serie A last year.
He only did that because he was in full form upon arrival and people were not used to his moves. Now he is a one trick pony and in the same fitness arena. Its his own fault not conte or anyone else

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Conte pretty much blamed his system a few days ago. The system cannot be changed to accommodate Krasic.

I like Milos, but I'm selfish so I'd rather he went back to Russia if he's not going to turn things around at Juventus.
if he can change it to accommodate Vidal Marchisio Pirlo then why not Milos?

hasn't even been given a run to get some confidence and form back.

May 22, 2007
if he can change it to accommodate Vidal Marchisio Pirlo then why not Milos?

hasn't even been given a run to get some confidence and form back.
I'm sure he could change it to make it better for Krasic to fit into, but we're at the top of the table with Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio performing well with each other.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He only did that because he was in full form upon arrival and people were not used to his moves. Now he is a one trick pony and in the same fitness arena. Its his own fault not conte or anyone else
was he given enough of a chance to prove himself to Conte in game situations?

absolutely not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)