Miloš Krasić (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's kind of funny how sudden this is. Just after the Milan game he has suddenly come out guns blazing against Krasic.

As if Marchisio doesn't have bad games.
I know Krasic is good, I'm not fool. He just isn't playing well this pre-season.

Before any of you "cool guys" start the insulting, go back an re-read my posts prior and post the Milan game then come back whistling dixie. Otherwise suck my ding dong

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know Krasic is good, I'm not fool. He just isn't playing well this pre-season.

Before any of you "cool guys" start the insulting, go back an re-read my posts prior and post the Milan game then come back whistling dixie. Otherwise suck my ding dong
Ha! yea I'll get right on that.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
It's kind of funny how sudden this is. Just after the Milan game he has suddenly come out guns blazing against Krasic.

As if Marchisio doesn't have bad games.
Marchisio's main problem is not being decisive and effective. He does an ok job playing as a holding MF or LW, and he just doesn't cut it playing those 2 positions. The coaches in Italy are a bit too stubborn. The guy should play in an advance role behind the strikers as an AM, he has vision, technical ability to pull a better job there than playing out wide or deep in the midfield

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How about you remind me then what you posted.
Ok.

As many here have pointed out the obvious, Krasic is too one dimensional...he needs to add new guns to his arsenal...running for the byline everytime isn't working anymore. Teams have figured him out. He needs to get more comfortable on the ball, start cutting in more and certainly needs to build some chemisty with lichtensteiner...

As the never hypocritical boy Nico pointed out, he did well for us last season and that's because no one quite new how defend against his pace...well, now that's history and teams know exactly what to do which is precisely why Licht needs to get some kind of undertanding with him when going forward and since Krasic is the worst midfielder at defending it's going to be tricky. He either has to figure out a way to become more effective on his own or track back and defend better when Licht overlaps. It isn't rocket science. I make the straight line comments because that guy is by far the most predictable in our team. There is a reason why he dives...because there isn't anything else he could do at those times when get could double marked.

Krasic is a good player when on his game, but as soon as teams figure him out he is marked out of the game. It's so damn easy it's ridiculous. With his pace he should be making diagnol runs, etc, movement off the ball, spreading the defense which you never seem to see him do enough of.

What else is there to say, Kyle? He needs to add new dimensions to his game. Bottom line.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio's main problem is not being decisive and effective. He does an ok job playing as a holding MF or LW, and he just doesn't cut it playing those 2 positions. The coaches in Italy are a bit too stubborn. The guy should play in an advance role behind the strikers as an AM, he has vision, technical ability to pull a better job there than playing out wide or deep in the midfield
But you will never hear anyone blame the coaches for marchisio miss-firing, will you? It's always his fault and no one elses.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've said plenty of times this team needs him to perform like he did early last year. I never once said he was a shitty player like you and Nicholas have hinted.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok.

As many here have pointed out the obvious, Krasic is too one dimensional...he needs to add new guns to his arsenal...running for the byline everytime isn't working anymore. Teams have figured him out. He needs to get more comfortable on the ball, start cutting in more and certainly needs to build some chemisty with lichtensteiner...

As the never hypocritical boy Nico pointed out, he did well for us last season and that's because no one quite new how defend against his pace...well, now that's history and teams know exactly what to do which is precisely why Licht needs to get some kind of undertanding with him when going forward and since Krasic is the worst midfielder at defending it's going to be tricky. He either has to figure out a way to become more effective on his own or track back and defend better when Licht overlaps. It isn't rocket science. I make the straight line comments because that guy is by far the most predictable in our team. There is a reason why he dives...because there isn't anything else he could do at those times when get could double marked.

Krasic is a good player when on his game, but as soon as teams figure him out he is marked out of the game. It's so damn easy it's ridiculous. With his pace he should be making diagnol runs, etc, movement off the ball, spreading the defense which you never seem to see him do enough of.

What else is there to say, Kyle? He needs to add new dimensions to his game. Bottom line.
I'm not denying any of this but it baffles me how you see so many limitations from Krasic's game but ignore so much about Marchisio's. I just don't get it.

Jul 1, 2010
:lol:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Krasic should do a better job with the addition of Licht, a RB that is capable of overlapping and crossing which should make opponents think twice before double teaming Krasic out wide. He only needs to work on his shot. Playing him on the right side limit his options to cut inside since his left foot is useless, maybe playing him on the left side after developing a nice shot would make him look a bit more dangerous on goal instead of just out running defenders in straight line on the right side and crossing after.

But you will never hear anyone blame the coaches for marchisio miss-firing, will you? It's always his fault and no one elses.
Oh well, you know how things are around. What pisses me off the most, that coaches in Italy would rather have a player that is ok at playing several positions, than having a solid player for one or two positions. This, along with many other factors has caused Italian football to sink badly in recent years.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not denying any of this but it baffles me how you see so many limitations from Krasic's game but ignore so much about Marchisio's. I just don't get it.
I see limitations in just about anyone's game, Kyle.

The hate Marchisio gets from everyone here is fucking stupid. Nico calls me a hypocrite for something I'm not even doing, but I am pointing out Krasic's flaws as well. I am not saying Krasic can't be a great player for us, but he has his work cut out and needs to adapt now. Same for a lot of players on here. I don't deny Marchisio's limitations, though we may not agree on what they are. No one is perfect, I am just sick and tired of the anti-marchisio bandwagon. It's old now.

I'm ripping on Krasic to show exactly what most people here do to Marchisio. It's to prove a point. People will point fingers at a knee jerker but don't have the spine to admit when they do the same thing AND THATS HYPOCRITICAL NICO.

I love krasic and when he is on it's a joy to watch. His limitations unfortunately allow him to be marked easily. He needs to fix it either on a individual level or create some serious understanding with our RB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)