Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Seems like Conte not satisfied with Krasic's work so far,considering to sell him in January if he will not improve...
according to tuttojuve,calciomercato.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
It's either your usual TJ bullshit or Conte is saying this to encourage him to show us his best.

He's one of the best wingers in Serie A and unplayable when he's "on"

predictable hur hur dur aside.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I would prefer Isla for the right wing, but Shaquiri sounds very good too. Still, lets see how will Milos perform till January, if he fails to show his highest level, he`s free to go. Shame, as he started so damn well his career at Juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would prefer Isla for the right wing, but Shaquiri sounds very good too. Still, lets see how will Milos perform till January, if he fails to show his highest level, he`s free to go. Shame, as he started so damn well his career at Juve.
as far as im concerned, nobody in the last 2 years, with the exception of Del Piero is indespensible to the club

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
off loading krasic??
wow, they are trying really hard to destroy our club!!
Lemme guess, loan him to a Turkish/Russian club, with an option to buy 7mil in 3 installments?
And then buy a new Italian Pepe like winger to replace him?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
tbh krasic can leave if he likes, he is too one dimentional for my liking, if we were to sign someone like shaquiri as his replacement, then im definately all for it
Agreed with the one dimensional aspect completely, but I can't help but feel if we got a nice LM Krasic will go back to his best.

Said it a million times...last year, if you stopped Krasic you stopped our attack...tactically all you have to do is push the ball to our right side and flood it with players to pressure him into making a mistake. Just like with Sissoko had the ball in midfield you pressured him to rush and make a mistake.

Give me a LM that makes the opposition defense think twice about double marking Krasic and you will see a big difference in his game and confidence. Guaranteed.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
People that want Krasic out, need to realise that Marotta is still in charge and he won't bring any of your poster boys like Hazard or Shaqiri. He will bring someone worse. So stop talking about getting rid of Milos, otherwise you The Cyclops may listen to you.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Right now, selling Krasic is one of the dumbest things we could do. Personally, I believe he is over-rated but I still believe he is a key part of our team for the time being. However, I wouldn't mind selling him if we got a decent price (say €15-20m+) and we had a better right winger lined-up that is almost as fast, has very good decision making and shooting & dribbling abilities.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why are people even discussing this seriously? It's just a typical Tuttosport beat up which is written to sell papers and gain web hits for their lousy website and drum up some controversy.

So much for that paper "supporting the team". They can all go get fucked. I hate journalists.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Tuttosport: Juve to buy Agüero and Nani.
Everyone: No way will that happen with our board. Screw Tuttosport.

Tuttosport: Juve to sell Krasic
Everyone: Have our incompetent board not learnt anything? Fuck Marotta!!!!!!

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I wouldn't even use Tuttosport to wipe my a$$, let alone reading it and/or believing its contents. Krasic is staying, and he should be alright. I expect a better season from him with the addition of Pirlo and Licht.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)