Miloš Krasić (33 Viewers)

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
i don't think he needs rest. I belive he is simply suffereing from the double teams he has been covered with. He needs space to utilize his speed and knock on move. It was evident on the header that matri put wide. Im pretty sure we were countering and he was 1 v1 with zanetti. He wasn't able to beat him, but created enough room for the cross. He had more success against nagatomo because the jap didnt have cambiasso coming over to help him out

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Anyone saw that nutmeg on Nagatomo? :D quality stuff
Hopefully we will see a more confident Juve in coming weeks.. let's beat Lecce get some winning streak going and I'm sure all of our players will start looking like themselves again..

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,623
    i don't think he needs rest. I belive he is simply suffereing from the double teams he has been covered with. He needs space to utilize his speed and knock on move. It was evident on the header that matri put wide. Im pretty sure we were countering and he was 1 v1 with zanetti. He wasn't able to beat him, but created enough room for the cross. He had more success against nagatomo because the jap didnt have cambiasso coming over to help him out
    But he never saw rest since the WC.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Torturing, that's the right word. But I don't think a match is enough, he really needs a lengthy rest.
    If he stops training for 7-10 days, and goes to a vacation with the family I am sure it will help, he needs that kind of vacation and not just sitting on the bench. I am sure training everyday for a year is killing him.

I wish if we did it before, we can't afford to lose points anymore sigh

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Bad. He is obviously tired. I hope he gets the needed rest before it's too late. We wouldn't need him in the next two games, he will hopefully be ready again against Milan.

Jul 1, 2010
    Last season, Sneijder was exhausted and Mourinho rested him for one week, letting him go at the beach with his girlfriend. The game after, he was on fire.

Del Neri can afford to rest him this week and start Pepe against Lecce. We need a strong Krasic against Meelan in a couple of weeks.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Just the mere presence of Krasic afforded Sorensen all the space to provide the assist. He is still such a threat that he can create for others even when struggling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)