Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Matri and toni's good run is fantastic news for krasic,he can now hopefully return to his form he enjoyed in the days of Qtube....i just hope we can find some pace and threat on the left wing as our attack distributes their defence and spreads some terror...

Now that our opposition are worried about our strikers as well krasic and our midfeild can gel together again,this is krasic's time to capitalize.

Aug 17, 2007
Milos is in Tel Aviv right now, playing against my national team...it's the first time i want him to lose :D

Too bad he's playing, he's tired, he needs some rest. I don't give a fuck about this match, it's only friendly, I just want him to be at his best vs. Inter.

Aug 17, 2007
Matri and toni's good run is fantastic news for krasic,he can now hopefully return to his form he enjoyed in the days of Qtube....i just hope we can find some pace and threat on the left wing as our attack distributes their defence and spreads some terror...

Now that our opposition are worried about our strikers as well krasic and our midfeild can gel together again,this is krasic's time to capitalize.
Sexy avatar, who's that girl?

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Didn't score.... And from what I've seen and I haven't seen a lot because of a bad live stream, he didn't do too much, although he did play a part in the first scoring action. He was subbed at the beginning of the second half... so he didn't exaust himself too much.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Didn't score.... And from what I've seen and I haven't seen a lot because of a bad live stream, he didn't do too much, although he did play a part in the first scoring action. He was subbed at the beginning of the second half... so he didn't exaust himself too much.
thats good to hear that he played 45 minutes only..

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Ohh , i hope he plays against inter .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)