Miloš Krasić (29 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The whole thing is a joke seriously. This club shouldn't let this slip and the owners should defend the club because if they kept quiet the fuckers in the FIGC will go even further and further with this.

Its not about Krasic ban only but this has been happening ever since we came back from serie B. Banning our fans + players, its always Juventus that they should make an example of even though the two Milan Shit-holes have gone away with God knows how many calls in the past.

Its simply unacceptable....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's too bad the FIGC is about as corrupt as it gets. I understand the ban, but I don't understand why everyone else gets away with it except a Juve player.

njegos

Jun 3, 2010
Vucinic and Jovetic suck
Im Serb =)

And I dont hate Juventus. One of my favorite teams of all time was Juve pre 2006. Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Camoranesi, Viera, Emerson, Thurum, Cannavaro, Buffon, Zambrotta.....wow.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Philosophising about the dive itself

It makes me wonder why Krasic dived in the first place? - for me it comes down to a lack of confidence.

let me explain why

Iaquinta was played through beautifully by Quagliarella - Iaquinta being himself couldn't get himself into a position to shoot, he just doesn't have the ball skills to do so - he instead played a good pass to Krasic on the run.

Now Krasic had enough time to shoot first time and it would have probably been a powerful shot. But for some reason he lacked the confidence to shoot and dribbled instead. Now when he realised even his dribbling was getting him nowhere, again lack of confidence, he just dived as he ran past the player.

Regardless of the whole ban bullshit - I think the dive itself, the way it unfolded, highlights a weakness in Krasic's play (not meant to be nit picking)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Nedved:"io e Krasic..che coppia sarebbe stata!"

Me and Krasic what a combination we would of been

:tuttosport:

the hearing for the appeal will be on Friday at 1:30, (wonder why they left the hearing to the last minute :shifty:)

serpent

Apr 15, 2010
had the referee see the diving incident, Krasic would walk away with a yellow card, but when the referee thought its a foul, he gets a two match ban? this is not logical

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Philosophising about the dive itself

It makes me wonder why Krasic dived in the first place? - for me it comes down to a lack of confidence.

let me explain why

Iaquinta was played through beautifully by Quagliarella - Iaquinta being himself couldn't get himself into a position to shoot, he just doesn't have the ball skills to do so - he instead played a good pass to Krasic on the run.

Now Krasic had enough time to shoot first time and it would have probably been a powerful shot. But for some reason he lacked the confidence to shoot and dribbled instead. Now when he realised even his dribbling was getting him nowhere, again lack of confidence, he just dived as he ran past the player.

Regardless of the whole ban bullshit - I think the dive itself, the way it unfolded, highlights a weakness in Krasic's play (not meant to be nit picking)
naaahh.. I think he was sure the defender would give him just a little kick, but he avoided it and Krasic looked stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)