Miloš Krasić (3 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
lol can someone fill me in as to why Juventus are being targeted (according to Juve fans) by the Serea A? Is it because for 10 year you guys were the biggest cheats so theyre tryin to make an example?
Jealous of 27 (should be 29) scudetti's huh my friend?
We'll soon have 3 stars on our bade, you see. :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why don't they take the replays to the courts if they want to appeal? If Krasic is to be suspended so should Robinho and Boateng.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Milos Krasic said his dive against Bologna was “an instinctive gesture. I am not someone who does that sort of thing.”
The Juventus winger was handed a two-match ban after his dive to earn a penalty in Sunday’s 0-0 draw at the Dall’Ara.

He gave his version of events when handed the Tapiro d’Oro by satirical television show Striscia La Notizia.

“I am very sorry for all this, as I didn’t mean to do it and it was an instinctive gesture,” said Krasic.

“There has been so much noise about what happened and it was not necessary. I am not someone who does this sort of thing.”

Juventus have confirmed they will lodge an appeal against the ban.

If upheld, Krasic will miss games against Milan and Cesena.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's all a big load of bull. I'm happy to see Krasic took it ok, with how he accepted the Tapiro, He seems to have a good character, I expect we will cut it down my a week and he will then be back better than ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)