Miloš Krasić (15 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We should push it to the international courts. I am sure they will punish FIGC because of their inconsistent judgement system. We can even demand compensation if Krasic misses two games because of this bullshit. Only if we are determined to stop injustice..
As if the Palestinians will get something if they sue Israel :D

We shouldn't try the legal ways, it won't work. I wish we'd try playing dirty.

We can convince them to retire from nt for some time.
I had this in the above post but I deleted it because I remembered how patriotic the Italian players are. No way would Buffon or Chiellini accept something like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
As if the Palestinians will get something if they sue Israel :D

We shouldn't try the legal ways, it won't work. I wish we'd try playing dirty.

I had this in the above post but I deleted it because I remembered how patriotic the Italian players are. No way would Buffon or Chiellini accept something like that.
Then we have to put some pressure on players. But firstly we need capable and serious staff to do that:D

At least we can make them talk against FIGC's malicious intend.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I seriously believe Krasic being Serbian plays a major part, and Berlusconi owning pretty much all the media in Italy and using it against Krasic.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But the penalty seems illogical, If the referee sees the dive, it's a yellow card. If not, it's a two match ban?
It's very logical. It's been explained many times already here, mate.

If a player dives and the ref sees it, he gives him a yellow.
If a player dives, wins a penalty and his team scores, then there is no logic to punish him with a yellow. What lesson will he learn if he gets just a yellow?

This way they make sure that even those who manage to trick the ref won't remained unpunished. This is done in order to teach the "divers" that their choice is:
1. Dive and get a yellow
2. Dive and be suspended for 2 matches.

The point is to make the players think twice before they dive and to know that they lose in any case, even if they manage to trick the ref.

It's a very good and logical rule. The wrong thing about it is that they don't do it all the time but they do it once a season, only when there is media pressure. They won't achieve anything if they punish only 1 out of 100 dives.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It just goes hand in hand with the Gasperini comments. It's all the foreigners' fault.

And folks wonder why Serie A isn't highly regarded and the Azzurri isn't liked.

Jul 2, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:

On what grounds? Because I used to work a lot with the ECHR and actually have a case I wrote the application for pending there, and I'd be very interested in the legal grounds :D
We'll say that Italians have grudge against Serbians after what happened in last match and Krasic's nationality is playing a role in his punishment.Other example(Adriano) was also brazilian and fat. That was revenge of 94.FIGC are trying to make point; People called us divers but they're no better!

:numnum:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is he talking about the Capello time? The Berlusconi media did exactly the same thing with Zlatan as they are doing now.
Yeah.

And if I remember correctly, one of DP/Trez took Zlatan's place on that match.
We won the match 1:0. Anyone remembers how we scored the goal and who assisted/scored it?

Pepe time!
I hope it's exactly Krasic's sub who brings the win to Juve on Saturday.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We'll say that Italians have grudge against Serbians after what happened in last match and Krasic's nationality is playing a role in his punishment.Other example(Adriano) was also brazilian and fat. That was revenge of 94.FIGC are trying to make point; People called us divers but they're no better!

:numnum:

S0, basically you're talking about discrimination, Article 14 ECHR. Thing is, Article 14 in principle has to be seen together with another article in the convention, meaning that you have to show that because of discrimination one of his other rights were violated.

And you'd still have to go through all the italian courts, whit could take years, as apparantly Italian courts arent the most efficient.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I was kidding man...playing along :D That's cool though. What case?

While I was in Sarajevo, working for an NGO I had a case trying to stop a deportation on the grounds the beneficiary would be subject to torture if returned to his home country. Quite interesting considering he was in immigration detention because he was deemed a threat to national security based on classified information of the intelligence services :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You're joking, right?
Errr, didn't the Pepe part made it clear what was I implying? :D

Milan made sure that Zlatan won't play on that match against them. So instead of Zlatan, we played another attacker. Instead of Zlatan-Del Piero or a Zlatan-Trez partnership, we ended up with a DP-Trez partnership.

DP made a brilliant assist and Trez scored a sweet goal. Whoever it was of those two who took Zlatan's place he made a big contribution by assisting/scoring the goal that won us the scudetto.
So, in hindsight, Milan's efforts to get Zlatan suspended didn't end up well for them.

That's why I hope the same happens again. They made sure Krasic is suspended and I wish Pepe (who wasn't gonna play if Krasic played) ends up to be the decisive man on Saturday by scoring/assisting the winning goal.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
While I was in Sarajevo, working for an NGO I had a case trying to stop a deportation on the grounds the beneficiary would be subject to torture if returned to his home country. Quite interesting considering he was in immigration detention because he was deemed a threat to national security based on classified information of the intelligence services :D
That's pretty cool. My brother is working on a similar case actually but not trough any human rights court. There's an Ahmadi Muslim couple here that are being denied asylum because they aren't able to proper prove that their lives are in any immediate danger if they were to return to Pakistan. My brother through his law firm are presenting a case in front of a judge, unrelated to the asylum trial, that should eventually help that case. I forget the word for it but you get the point :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
That's pretty cool. My brother is working on a similar case actually but not trough any human rights court. There's an Ahmadi Muslim couple here that are being denied asylum because they aren't able to proper prove that their lives are in any immediate danger if they were to return to Pakistan. My brother through his law firm are presenting a case in front of a judge, unrelated to the asylum trial, that should eventually help that case. I forget the word for it but you get the point :D

Cool, best of luck to him, asylum is a bitch to get, usually the state rejects most claims, even well founded ones. :)

I still try to check up on the case from time to time, since I dont work there any more and am taking my career in another direction. cant wait to see what the Court will say.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So people want the players to leave the national team to make a point? :howler:

Yeah, I'd give up something I worked my entire life for because of another players brain-fart. Brilliant.

Andy, why don't you and I just go ahead and boycott eating italian made pasta. That will really cripple the FIGC.

Instead of crying over something we can't fix, why don't we talk to Krasic to make sure he learned his lesson and ensure he and the rest of the Nancies we have don't make the same mistake.

What the hell would Moggi do right now if he was back, Andy? Make some wise ass comment to the media? He wouldn't be able to do anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)