Miloš Krasić (17 Viewers)

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
It was definitely a dive, but how come you get a two game ban if the referee misses it during the match? If the ref had seen it, it would only be a yellow.

It's all Berlusconi's fault. :andy2:
I explained it earlier, but I will do so again. If the ref saw it during the match, he would have booked Krasic and wouldn't have awarded us a penalty. But we were awarded a penalty, which we failed to convert. Had we scored, the goal would still have stood. So the two match suspension is to compensate for the awarding of a fake penalty. Its just our bad luck that Iaquinta missed the penalty. So we ended up with a lose-lose situation.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Maybe the only chance we have of successfully appealing the dive is proving Krasic tumbled, and did not expect a penalty. Krasic never begged for a penalty, the ref awarded the spot kick.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If this was an Italian player, he would have received a lesser punishment or perhaps would not be punished at all.

The fact Krasic is Serb plays a major part.

Robingo dove at least twice last night against Napoli, but nothing happened to him.

I hope FIGC ceases to exist. Fuck Serie A. Lets move Juventus to a Europe Super League where the officials aren't complete idiots.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I really think it would be very dramatic if we pull all our players from the Italian NT... That would certainly make a statement, although it would be a bit drastic.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I really think it would be very dramatic if we pull all our players from the Italian NT... That would certainly make a statement, although it would be a bit drastic.
We're not allowed to do it. FIFA and UEFA oblige us (and every other club) to let our players go when called by their NTs.

Jul 2, 2006
We should push it to the international courts. I am sure they will punish FIGC because of their inconsistent judgement system. We can even demand compensation if Krasic misses two games because of this bullshit. Only if we are determined to stop injustice..

We're not allowed to do it. FIFA and UEFA oblige us (and every other club) to let our players go when called by their NTs.
We can convince them to retire from nt for some time.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm not a fan of diving, it's ruining the game. But the penalty seems illogical, If the referee sees the dive, it's a yellow card. If not, it's a two match ban?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)