Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
-Actually its not 2.5, but 1.5 (0.5+0.5+0.5=1.5)
Inter were opting for quantity over quality and thats why they were always behind our back...
We get find a Krasic again, but its unlikely to find a Dezko again, o well, we are not competing for anything anyway and we never had a real chance to get a top player.
Once again we will settle and so will our ambitions...

-We have an abundance of RW atm, esp if we keep Camo
LB should be our priority and hopefully we will look away from our Italian options!
What are you talking about? Inter for years did what you wanna us to do for Dzeko...overpay for every player or just go for Superstars like Real did last year. Year after year, inter always got the big name superstar and thats why they always lost.

Buy on AliExpress.com

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
So you don't think we should go for top players? Who would you suggest to make us title contenders?
While I think that we should definitely go for quality players, there's also something about the market hyping up and inflating the price of so many players that might not fit the team.

I think it's more about buying smart rather than going for the highest price tag. Look at our lineup:

Buffon

Motta Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie

Sissoko Marchisio

Pepe Lanzafame/Martinez

Amauri Diego

I honestly think that this team has more than enough quality to win the Scudetto. Glaring gaps of quality are in Pepe's and De Ceglie's position but I don't think that buying Dzeko before fixing those will give us a new dimension in our play.

Pepe is a hard worker and he's welcome, but he doesn't have enough end product for all that running, we need Krasic, and I think he has the potential to become one of those 20+ million worth players here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
While I think that we should definitely go for quality players, there's also something about the market hyping up and inflating the price of so many players that might not fit the team.

I think it's more about buying smart rather than going for the highest price tag. Look at our lineup:

Buffon

Motta Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie

Sissoko Marchisio

Pepe Lanzafame/Martinez

Amauri Diego

I honestly think that this team has more than enough quality to win the Scudetto. Glaring gaps of quality are in Pepe's and De Ceglie's position but I don't think that buying Dzeko before fixing those will give us a new dimension in our play.

Pepe is a hard worker and he's welcome, but he doesn't have enough end product for all that running, we need Krasic, and I think he has the potential to become one of those 20+ million worth players here.
On paper (not considering other factors), the team quality compared to inter's will definitely not win us the Scudetto. The gap is way too big. They are superior all over, except in the GK position.

About buying smart, you have suggestions?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
-Actually its not 2.5, but 1.5 (0.5+0.5+0.5=1.5)
Inter were opting for quantity over quality and thats why they were always behind our back...
You serious :shifty: , Inter were doing exactly the opposite. Horse-face moratti was spending like crazy on players back in those days. And he was buying big name stars.

Dennis Bergkamp, Roberto Carlos, Paul Ince, Kanu, Djorkaeff, crespo, cannavaro..... Not to mention that he broke the world transfer record "twice" when he signed Ronaldo first and again when Vieri was signed.

If anything that policy proved to be an absolute disaster and Real Madrid have recently confirmed that.

Good Planning and organization is key to clubs success IMO and stability plays a Huge role in that too.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Krasic would be a good addition, but no way in hell he will ever approach Nedved's level. That is all Agent-hyped bullshit based on his long blonde hair. Our number one priority should be a world-class left back (there are so few around), and another rock of a central defender. Motta is good at right back, but we should hve kept hold of caceres.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:lol: Just couldnt help myself from laughing.

There was a plan in place... end of july to have a squad ready, we're certainly far from it. I dont understand why were reluctant on spending a few more million on krasic, when we dished out quite a bit for someone pretty unknown (martinez). The only good side is that we made the bulk of our signings early, anyway we still got time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)