Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No, sir. Grygera is an obligation, no matter how much we protest.

Don’t fight the inevitable.

:sergio:
:D

On a more serious note, if we really offered €30M for Dzeko to Wolfsburg, that means that now we can spend €16M on Krasic and get Marquez for free. That leaves about €14M to a LB?

Doesn't sound bad.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Damn, we have that much loot? The way we show cheapness in signing good players gives the idea we're almost broke. Yet somehow we always seem to sign mediocre/relatively unknown players without anyone even noticing for a substantial amount.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Damn, we have that much loot? The way we show cheapness in signing good players gives the idea we're almost broke.
I think that's because we needed to fill up a lot of positions this year with a tight budget + we practically had 'no' wingers last season.

Yet somehow we always seem to sign mediocre/relatively unknown players without anyone even noticing for a substantial amount.
Martinez is a good example for that. Let's hope Marotta knows what he's doing though. We really need to get a someone good for that LB spot.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sign him, give him the #7 and secure the right flank for many years. To be honest, I'm really concerned about our wingers right now. Lanzafame and Pepe are good for the bench but not as starters while Martinez is a big mystery for me right now.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
sooooooooooo..........monday?

in all seriousness though if we end up with neither Dzeko OR Krasic i will feel massively dissapointed and i dare say Milos will as well. he has shows huge desire to come to Juve and has caused his employers a great deal of frustration as he seems to want to chase the glory of a top club rather than the cash and quick riches on offer at man city. if we somehow manage to fail in this bid i fear it may well haunt us as the player that got away

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sign him, give him the #7 and secure the right flank for many years. To be honest, I'm really concerned about our wingers right now. Lanzafame and Pepe are good for the bench but not as starters while Martinez is a big mystery for me right now.
Lanzafame can become very good for us and I hope he starts.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
sooooooooooo..........monday?

in all seriousness though if we end up with neither Dzeko OR Krasic i will feel massively dissapointed and i dare say Milos will as well. he has shows huge desire to come to Juve and has caused his employers a great deal of frustration as he seems to want to chase the glory of a top club rather than the cash and quick riches on offer at man city. if we somehow manage to fail in this bid i fear it may well haunt us as the player that got away
Wow you must think Krasic is really good.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:D

On a more serious note, if we really offered €30M for Dzeko to Wolfsburg, that means that now we can spend €16M on Krasic and get Marquez for free. That leaves about €14M to a LB?

Doesn't sound bad.
:tup:

Wish we'd wrap this deal up, since the Dzeko deal seems dead. The problem was having to pick, more or less, so it would be nice to see we really want this guy now. Sign him up, get him in training, so he's ready to go and gets some games before the league starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)