Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I hate to interrupt, but is there any news on this guy? Personally I think he is awesome. I like fast guys and Krasic is a cheetah. He is also very good technically and has a very good shot.
Negotiations are still ongoing but apparently if the 1 non EU player rule stays in effect for this season then we'll go for Dzeko instead.

I would imagine that we'll get him in the end for between 14 and 16 Million probably early to mid August.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Negotiations are still ongoing but apparently if the 1 non EU player rule stays in effect for this season then we'll go for Dzeko instead.

I would imagine that we'll get him in the end for between 14 and 16 Million probably early to mid August.
Hopefully Marotta will try to sign Pedro Leon from Getafe. That guy will be playing for the National in a couple of years.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Krasic now costs 15 million

We know time is a gentleman. Beppe Marotta has to know very well, in addition to market mechanisms, also known as the Italian CSKA lowered their demands and is willing to accept an offer of 15 million. Juventus have therefore put into practice the best strategy, sin in the meantime the Italian Football Federation has meanwhile changed the rules for the members of non-EU players and Marotta will lead to Turin Dzeko.

Tuttojuve

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Krasic now costs 15 million

We know time is a gentleman. Beppe Marotta has to know very well, in addition to market mechanisms, also known as the Italian CSKA lowered their demands and is willing to accept an offer of 15 million. Juventus have therefore put into practice the best strategy, sin in the meantime the Italian Football Federation has meanwhile changed the rules for the members of non-EU players and Marotta will lead to Turin Dzeko.

Tuttojuve

I hope the non EU change is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)