Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm still not worried. We have been showing the most interest in him doing all the leg work for us to show him what we value him to a team that wants to get back to what it was. Not just money is talking here you know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LOL...stankovic isn't a problem. Just because a serbian player is there doesn't mean others will follow. That's not always the case. Krasic needs to find the fit that is right for him and he has already agreed terms with Juventus. Nothing to worry about.

georgefin

Jul 1, 2009
LOL...stankovic isn't a problem. Just because a serbian player is there doesn't mean others will follow. That's not always the case. Krasic needs to find the fit that is right for him and he has already agreed terms with Juventus. Nothing to worry about.
Given our recent mercato past, I can see why people are apprehensive. Still I agree with you, this one seems in the bag from all accounts. :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Krasic deal stalls in Moscow
Thursday 10 June, 2010

CSKA Moscow are playing hardball with Juventus over Milos Krasic, refusing to budge from their asking price of €14m, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Juventus' general manager Beppe Marotta flew to Moscow yesterday to try and conclude the deal personally, offering €12.5m.

CSKA want to open a bidding war with other interested parties like Manchester City and Inter, but Marotta wants a deal to be done quickly and to budget.

La Gazzetta understands that Marotta will talk to CSKA again today and hopes Krasic's desire to join Juventus will work in his favour.

Marotta would like to pay €12.5m over three years so there is still money in the kitty for other transfer business this summer.

Yesterday the Bianconeri announced the signing of Simone Pepe who arrives on loan from Udinese with a view to a permanent transfer.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can we add sources please because so far the only 'stalled' news I have read comes from goal.com and tribalfootball.
This last one is from Gazzetta. They're imo the most reliable in these transfer news. They don't rush in with publishing news unless they have the transfer news confirmed.
Football Italia took the news from Gazzetta.

So I believe that it's true. We did offer 12.5 and CSKA wants 14. That's what happened yesterday. But since the talks will continue today, it's clear that we're ready to further discuss it and make a higher offer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)