Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Are you sure the player has to be registered? From my understanding this rule is exactly the same as the one that was in effect before but the number of players has been reduced from 2 to 1?

If it is the same rule then I'm guessing it applies the same way to Krasic as it did to Mutu before. He was at Chelsea at the start of the 04-05 season, was sacked in October, signed for Livorno in January but didn't register. He then signed for us straight away and was registered for that season as he made his debut for Juve in the last match of the 04-05 season.

If Livorno had registered him then FIFA rules would have stopped him from registering for us. (Unless the FIFA rule is that you can't play for 3 teams in a season, I'm not sure on this, but if it is true then as long as Krasic doesn't play for whatever feeder team we choose then it should be fine.)
With Mutu? I don't understand.
look bro

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It's complicated and impossible in Krasic's case. First of all, it's not about who buys the player but who registers him. We can buy Krasic right now even if we bought and registered Dzeko 1 day earlier, but we can't register Krasic.
So, some other Italian team will have to register him first and then we get him from them.

But the problem is, 1 player, in one season, can be registered for only 2 clubs. Krasic is already registered for this season in CSKA. If Siena register him that will mean that until the next season he can't be registered with another club.

Also, it's not that easy to find a team willing to lose the non-EU spot just to later give the player to us. Although, it's nothing a couple of loans of youth players can't fix. It's not like Siena buy many non-EU players.
Stupid question maybe, but how is a player registered for a team? (each season i.e.) Is it when the team submits their squad to their FA?

Is Dzeko registered yet?

you shouldnt care at all :p
who is it btw??and why did you use it as your avatar?

i bet you've heard of our beautiful atmosphere in home games...
Sérgio Conceição. Are you a PAOK fan? No I haven't heard :oops:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Stupid question maybe, but how is a player registered for a team? (each season i.e.) Is it when the team submits their squad to their FA?

Is Dzeko registered yet?
There's an specific date for teams to register which players are going to take part in the domestic season, there's one for europeans competitions too. They usually are when the transfer market gets closed or near to that time.

And i don't know but i would believe he still isn't.

Krasic is registered because if i'm not mistaken the season in Russia already started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)