Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
oh,didnt notice that earlier.
yup,they can
thats why we could sign kolarov AND dzeko for example
you can sign as many non eu players u want if they are playing at another serie a side...thats what i've understand....
u just can sign one non euplayer from outside of italy...which makes the rule even more meaningless
Right, thought so. But I also thought it was somewhat of a common practice that to get around this rule you had another team purchase a player (say Siena or something) and then purchase him right away from them...or am I mistaken?

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Right, thought so. But I also thought it was somewhat of a common practice that to get around this rule you had another team purchase a player (say Siena or something) and then purchase him right away from them...or am I mistaken?
ZEEEE,your avatar says PAOK? what the hell????

you are right about siena,i thought so too,but,it's like cheating though it might works..
however on krasic case,he'll never agree to join them (e.g. on loan)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But I also thought it was somewhat of a common practice that to get around this rule you had another team purchase a player (say Siena or something) and then purchase him right away from them...or am I mistaken?
It's complicated and impossible in Krasic's case. First of all, it's not about who buys the player but who registers him. We can buy Krasic right now even if we bought and registered Dzeko 1 day earlier, but we can't register Krasic.
So, some other Italian team will have to register him first and then we get him from them.

But the problem is, 1 player, in one season, can be registered for only 2 clubs. Krasic is already registered for this season in CSKA. If Siena register him that will mean that until the next season he can't be registered with another club.

Also, it's not that easy to find a team willing to lose the non-EU spot just to later give the player to us. Although, it's nothing a couple of loans of youth players can't fix. It's not like Siena buy many non-EU players.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It's complicated and impossible in Krasic's case. First of all, it's not about who buys the player but who registers him. We can buy Krasic right now even if we bought and registered Dzeko 1 day earlier, but we can't register Krasic.
So, some other Italian team will have to register him first and then we get him from them.

But the problem is, 1 player, in one season, can be registered for only 2 clubs. Krasic is already registered for this season in CSKA. If Siena register him that will mean that until the next season he can't be registered with another club.

Also, it's not that easy to find a team willing to lose the non-EU spot just to later give the player to us. Although, it's nothing a couple of loans of youth players can't fix. It's not like Siena buy many non-EU players.
lets buy krasic then and loan him directly to siena where he earns valuable serie a-experience ;)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010

Yeah, but it's Dzeko registered for Wolfsburg? :snoop:

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007

Are you sure the player has to be registered? From my understanding this rule is exactly the same as the one that was in effect before but the number of players has been reduced from 2 to 1?

If it is the same rule then I'm guessing it applies the same way to Krasic as it did to Mutu before. He was at Chelsea at the start of the 04-05 season, was sacked in October, signed for Livorno in January but didn't register. He then signed for us straight away and was registered for that season as he made his debut for Juve in the last match of the 04-05 season.

If Livorno had registered him then FIFA rules would have stopped him from registering for us. (Unless the FIFA rule is that you can't play for 3 teams in a season, I'm not sure on this, but if it is true then as long as Krasic doesn't play for whatever feeder team we choose then it should be fine.)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
could we not pay one of the smaller clubs a million or so, and then give them the cash to buy Krasic, who is registered with them, but then loaned straight away to us, and we grab his registration next season???? Unlikely, I know, but would the rules allow this, assuming we have used up our '1 non eu purchase from outside of italy' with dzeko by this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)