Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
До конца недели Красич может перейти в «Ювентус»

I'm not exactly a native speaker, but this surely isn't a 100% confirmation about Krasic signing for Juve this week. I think I've read enough such articles about "Krasic could be signing for Juve next Monday" to not get too excited. But it is positive that we are after him again, good move if we pull it off for 15m.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
До конца недели Красич может перейти в «Ювентус»

I'm not exactly a native speaker, but this surely isn't a 100% confirmation about Krasic signing for Juve this week. I think I've read enough such articles about "Krasic could be signing for Juve next Monday" to not get too excited. But it is positive that we are after him again, good move if we pull it off for 15m.
That's only the title.
They say that the negotiations are in the final phase and that the player already agreed terms with Juve (which normally means that he was allowed by CSKA to negotiate personal details with Juve). If all the small details are agreed in the meantime, then by the end of the week he will be a Juve player.

Far from official, of course, and that's actually exactly what the title implies, but looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)