Milan VS Juventus (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2004
no mate plus this aint got nothing to do wiht u dont say im american coz i dont care lol

Andy: hahha go to school man and learn, plenty of schools in AMERICA arnt there

btw: that aint rasicm

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
no mate plus this aint got nothing to do wiht u dont say im american coz i dont care lol

Andy: hahha go to school man and learn, plenty of schools in AMERICA arnt there

btw: that aint rasicm
1. i didnt ask if you care was just trying to teach you something that a little kid could figure out for themselves

2. are YOU calling HIM uneducated and ignorant, when you spelled racism wrong, have the most screwed up idea of respect ive ever heard, and have been surprised to receive negative feedback after saying "del piero will die soon hahaha" in a juventus forum?:confused:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
1.nope im just saying READ what i write dont accuse me of sumthing i didn't say

2.Are YOU calling ME uneducated little kid ??
Look at number 2. He probably just copied, pasted, and changed him to me. :howler: I'm suprised he knows how to accomplish that job.

If thats not evidence of an uneducated, childish little prick I don't know what is.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
1.nope im just saying READ what i write dont accuse me of sumthing i didn't say

2.Are YOU calling ME uneducated little kid ??

1. seeing as people have quoted what you said i dont see how you can claim we didnt "read" it? everything ive brought up youve said

2. not quite, i was calling you uneducated, ignorant person with the mental abilities of a little kid (few long words in there for you to try and learn :cheesy:)

Oct 13, 2004
your man have a rest man RELAX 2PAC AND BIGGIE you know that song awsome song litening to it right now just post back u want lyrics, its awsome download it bro

2pac [feat - BIggie] - RELAX

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Look at number 2. He probably just copied, pasted, and changed him to me. :howler: I'm suprised he knows how to accomplish that job.

If thats not evidence of an uneducated, childish little prick I don't know what is.
he probably called up tech support and had them walk him through it

they mustve been frustrated after 10 minutes of trying to explain the concept of "copy and paste"

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
your man have a rest man RELAX 2PAC AND BIGGIE you know that song awsome song litening to it right now just post back u want lyrics, its awsome download it bro

2pac [feat - BIggie] - RELAX

o god, i didnt think it could get worse. yeuh ah bit chu lyke dayut shyt

(ill add this in since 1 line responses seem to confuse you)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

he probably called up tech support and had them walk him through it

they mustve been frustrated after 10 minutes of trying to explain the concept of "copy and paste"
:howler: No wonder it took him so long to post that reply.

Oct 13, 2004
ohh i think u could be banned i think after ooohhh damn forgot your a juventus fan and posted 500 lines thats a massive ahcievement

and man look at my post above

RELAX 2PAC AND BIGGIE
ill give u 1 of the lines i think ull like it

im in american this country is the best the reason i got biggie in this is because i need help coz i dont know how to defend myself

BANG!! BANG!! RELAX 2PAC AND BIGGIE
America RULES

OP
Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    Ohh this is making me laugh......you guys are having a go at sheva_kaka_nesta for being childish....

You guys are amusing urselfs, perhaps ur laughing out loud right now posting in front of ur little computer....trying to make 5287, 5288, 5299.

You guys are making jokes about him needing help with copy and pasting and taking '10 mins' now there jokes that i was familiar with.....5 years ago.

hypocrites.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ohh i think u could be banned i think after ooohhh damn forgot your a juventus fan and posted 500 lines thats a massive ahcievement

and man look at my post above

RELAX 2PAC AND BIGGIE
    ill give u 1 of the lines i think ull like it

im in american this country is the best the reason i got biggie in this is because i need help coz i dont know how to defend myself

BANG!! BANG!! RELAX 2PAC AND BIGGIE
    America RULES
    absolutely right, i should be banned. after all, i made an attempt to ask you to stop saying ridiculously stupid things that were completely out of order, im a juve fan in a juve forum and this is pretty much the first time ive ever argued with someone where im actually pissed off, and i occasionally only post 1 line

quality not quantity. my teachers (the ones who EDUCATE me) always tell us that

have i ever said im "proud" of having over 500 posts on this forum? im more proud that ive managed to maintain at least a very basic form of maturity

i hate biggie? are you (once again) insulting my country? usually i dont care about that type of thing but the people usually have some form of evidence or justification for their ideas

Oct 13, 2004
    yeah i might keep posting make my post count higher so i can be popular

im a 1liner i copy paste like theres no tommorow and i borrow a mate to help me out i got good jokes from 95 and i strive to make america the best country on Juventuz forums

what u rekon i rekon AMERICAS eminem would recruit me after that

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++
    Ohh this is making me laugh......you guys are having a go at sheva_kaka_nesta for being childish....

You guys are amusing urselfs, perhaps ur laughing out loud right now posting in front of ur little computer....trying to make 5287, 5288, 5299.

You guys are making jokes about him needing help with copy and pasting and taking '10 mins' now there jokes that i was familiar with.....5 years ago.

hypocrites.
    um...what?

yes we are childish:confused:. you came here saying you just want to discuss things normally with people and that its childish of them to insult you (which i dont see how they did?), and about 1 post later you wrote a page of insults.

your right, we should let him stay here and make comments about our country being "gay", and how its funny that our captain is apprently going to die soon

OP
    Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    hahhahahah......come one u can be in the lead...

You got another 12,223,453,345 posts to go.....just quit or day job....stop going to school...hell with it even lock all the doors and glue urself to the chair and keep replying.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    yeah i might keep posting make my post count higher so i can be popular

im a 1liner i copy paste like theres no tommorow and i borrow a mate to help me out i got good jokes from 95 and i strive to make america the best country on Juventuz forums

what u rekon i rekon AMERICAS eminem would recruit me after that
    Wow you are pathetic. Grow up and learn how to comunicate like a civilized person.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    nope im just trying to make my post count higher man and i like AMRICAS rappers coz they are KOOL whats my post count now

YES 52 im on fire
    are you wasted? (ya im doing this because itd just make my day knowing i have 1 more post on juventuz.com/forum !!!! )

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)