Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
can someone move this topic to the jokes section :D

or maybe open a kindergarten section and move the topic there :D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++
This isnt for their upcoming game in like Round 15 :)....im just comparing the two teams. On current FORM though, the choice is easy - JUVE :)....but when Milan are firing on all cylinders we shall see....it will be a cracker...

------------------------------Buffon--------------------------------
--Zebina--------Thuram------------Canavarro---Zambrotta-
-----------------------------Emerson------------------------------
--Camoranesi-------------------------------------------Nedved-
-----------------------------Del Piero------------------------------
--------------------Trez------------------Zlatan-------------------

-------------------Inzaghi-------------Sheva----------------------
--------------------------------Kaka---------------------------------
--------Seedorf---------------------------------Gattuso-----------
---------------------------------Pirlo---------------------------------
--Maldini--------Nesta-------------------Stam------------Cafu--
---------------------------------Dida----------------------------------

This is my HONEST and HUMBLE opinion....you guys can criticise and favour as much as you like.

Buffon = Dida
Zebina < Cafu
Zambrotta > Maldini
Canna < Nesta
Thuram = Stam
Campranesi < Seedorf
Nedved > Gattuso
Del Piero < Kaka
Ibrahimovic < Sheva
Trez > Inzaghi

That leaves Milan stronger by 1 position.....so its pretty even :)
Just wait and see when Juve firers all cylinders:boxing:..this Juve is at maybe 60 procent of what it should be.. Milan can't overcome the last two seasons..just watch..:D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
This isnt for their upcoming game in like Round 15 :)....im just comparing the two teams. On current FORM though, the choice is easy - JUVE :)....but when Milan are firing on all cylinders we shall see....it will be a cracker...

------------------------------Buffon--------------------------------
--Zebina--------Thuram------------Canavarro---Zambrotta-
-----------------------------Emerson------------------------------
--Camoranesi-------------------------------------------Nedved-
-----------------------------Del Piero------------------------------
--------------------Trez------------------Zlatan-------------------

-------------------Inzaghi-------------Sheva----------------------
--------------------------------Kaka---------------------------------
--------Seedorf---------------------------------Gattuso-----------
---------------------------------Pirlo---------------------------------
--Maldini--------Nesta-------------------Stam------------Cafu--
---------------------------------Dida----------------------------------

This is my HONEST and HUMBLE opinion....you guys can criticise and favour as much as you like.

Buffon = Dida
Zebina < Cafu
Zambrotta > Maldini
Canna < Nesta
Thuram = Stam
Campranesi < Seedorf
Nedved > Gattuso
Del Piero < Kaka
Ibrahimovic < Sheva
Trez > Inzaghi

That leaves Milan stronger by 1 position.....so its pretty even :)

Yeh who is the numnber one my friend?..tell me that sucker.. you can not speak and comment on the number one..and that is the team who will get the 28th scudetti my friend

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

Yeh who is the numnber one my friend?..tell me that sucker.. you can not speak and comment on the number one..and that is the team who will get the 28th scudetti my friend

how many italian teams can get the 28th scudeto this year ?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

how many italian teams can get the 28th scudeto this year ?
how many italian teams can get the 28th scudetto in 10 years? whahaha;) nobody:LOL:.. fvcking Rossoneri shIt!:devil:

Oct 1, 2002
Some of u guys are real dickheads u know....cant even be good ppl....so stuck up

Thats why i HATE juve so much with a passion.....ide BURN their stadium and burn the players houses if they scored against Milan...

GOD how can u guys support Juventus....a team that plays with 12 men.....referee always on their side

You gyus stink....i cam on here to talk to u guys about Juve in a considerate and humane manner and the game of football and u guys are so stuck up....WHY DONT U TRY WIN on the real world stage like the Champs League and Toyota Cup where the refs DONT favour u u bastards.... where Milan has dominted for 50 years

Stick ur 27 titles......with fair refs u wouldnt even hve half of those titles....

SOME DICKHEAD KEEPS BRINGIN UP THE PAST WITH MESSINA VS MILAN 2-1

MILAN BEAT JUVE IN THE BIGGEST STAGE OF ALL

CL FINAL

GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD........ide burn down all Juve suporters houses....go shove ur team u CHEATING MUTHAF*CKERS......GO ROB MORE POINTS WITH THE HELP OF REFEREES........

I APOGISE TO MANY OF U.....BUT TO SUM OF U I JUST HAD TO LET THAT OUT
a Milan fans talking about 12 men?:eek:
Won in CL final with Penalty?if only Nedved also play, the result would be different.
as far as I see, we don't insult you too much, and you come with this stuff? grow up please...

Oct 13, 2004
Well thats what happens regret it all you want MILAN BEAT JUVE FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE face it its alright theres always next time

and yeh i totaly agree there with Milan man refs always favour use my goodness 90th minute goals every game i dont remeber a game i watched when it wasn't 90th minute goals well a few but it was hard to remember coz there are so little matches were u win fairly but thats juventus for u always gonna be like that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
milan_man_22, the community here is generally very open to fans of other teams, but you have to realise that you're in a Juventus forum, so you're expected so show some respect just like everyone else here. Regardless of your allegiance to different football teams, nobody's here to watch other people act like children and call eachother names.

You're perfectly welcome to discuss your team here, provided you don't go around insulting individuals and our community as a whole.

Thanks

Oct 13, 2004
yeah mate i think ur wrong there u should tell ur members not to insult us ive gotten **** from every1 and i dont agree there with this forums open to fans of other teams coz after what ive seen very worng :D

Oct 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Lets not turn this into the Talk-crap forum please.
man every topic in this forum since it started has never missed a post thats got nothing to do with this bloody forum or topic thats how use are i dont mind its just that after awhile it gets boring

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
yeah mate i think ur wrong there u should tell ur members not to insult us ive gotten **** from every1 and i dont agree there with this forums open to fans of other teams coz after what ive seen very worng :D
You have to establish yourself before you earn respect. Calling the U.S. "gay" certainly isn't a way to earn the respect you speak of. More like evidence to get you banned.

Oct 13, 2004
man juventuz fans dont have respect for no1, i dont want respect from use none of use lol man EVERY1 has thier views on topics and i had mine in the torroist topic say wat i think and ill never change my opion untill sorry to say but its the truth

and u call respect people calling my a terroist and u want me to give use respect first man thats bull ill never give respect to any o use calling me a terrorist and all this crap lol man if i get banned then that person who called me a torrorist should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)