Milan VS Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't believe this. How can you possibly blame anyone here for not giving you respect after comments like these:

++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
untill del piero dies which will be soon
America suck gay country they got sum realy pathetic rules and gay president and they need a change
So you think you can come here and insult our club captain and show that you're blatantly racist, then criticise us for not respecting you?!

Of course everyone's allowed to have their personal views, but you have to understand that this is a public juventus forum and an international community, so you can't just go around slagging off our club's captain and other people's countries, then tell everyone that people here have no respect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
well your posts certainly show that you don't intend to get any respect, so don't expect to get any. On the other hand, everyone else around here expects a certain level of mutual respect and common sense, so don't think that just because you don't want any respect, that you can go around speaking your mind even if you know that what you're saying is insulting and disrespectful.

For the record, we're not here to judge you based on the team you support, in fact the first thing I did when I noticed your presence was to welcome you and compliment the graphics you posted in the multimedia thread... so don't play the victim and think you're being mistreated just because you support Milan.

Jul 12, 2002
man juventuz fans dont have respect for no1, i dont want respect from use none of use lol man EVERY1 has thier views on topics and i had mine in the torroist topic say wat i think and ill never change my opion untill sorry to say but its the truth

and u call respect people calling my a terroist and u want me to give use respect first man thats bull ill never give respect to any o use calling me a terrorist and all this crap lol man if i get banned then that person who called me a torrorist should
So, you've got your opinion and you haven't any interest in changing it or hearing other people's criticism of such...So why the hell are you here? Furthermoe, if you don't want our respect, then why do you complain when you don't get it?

Oct 13, 2004
well when i came here i thouhgt it would of been a good forum i new i was gonna get a few disagree few agruments and now look wat comes up lol i dont realy its JUVENTUS MAN ITS JUVE

Few Comments:
1. Use go overboard on how good zlatan is
2. Plenty of rasict people in here.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
1. what the hell has Zlatan Ibrahimovic got to do with anything?!
2. racist or not, the people around here know how to restrain themselves and speak about other nations in a manner that (to say the least) is more respectful than yours

Jul 12, 2002
well when i came here i thouhgt it would of been a good forum i new i was gonna get a few disagree few agruments and now look wat comes up lol i dont realy its JUVENTUS MAN ITS JUVE

Few Comments:
1. Use go overboard on how good zlatan is
2. Plenty of rasict people in here.
1. Of course we go overboard about how good Zlatan is. I suppose that you think completely objectively about Kaka, Sheva, and Nesta?

2. I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but it doesn't matter how many racist people there are on this board, blatant racism is against the rules and should not have to be tolerated.

Oct 13, 2004
rasict i didn't say anything about any1 and calling me a terrorist is rasict man face it u called me a terrorist when i didn't do anything i dont care if i get banned but when i do i wonna know why haahah cant wait for that to happen but knowing this forum prob wont tell me why

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
rasict i didn't say anything about any1 and calling me a terrorist is rasict man face it u called me a terrorist when i didn't do anything i dont care if i get banned but when i do i wonna know why haahah cant wait for that to happen but knowing this forum prob wont tell me why
Calling somebody a terrorist is not racism. Calling the U.S. "gay faggots" could be considered racism. See the difference?

Oct 13, 2004
i dont now were the hell u got that from CALLING US i wasn't calling use

America suck gay country they got sum realy pathetic rules and gay president and they need a change

Look what i write man LOOK LOOOK dont talk crap for no reason LOOK AMERICA Suck that means the country not u or ANY1 AND GAY PRESIDENT PRESIDENT

pffft useless man

Jul 12, 2002
Okay, first of all, calling someone a terrorist is not racism. The term terrorist does not carry a racial connotation. There have been terrorists from Ireland to China, so you're a bit off there. If you look back in the pages of the terrorism thread, you'll see that many members called me a terrorist, it's no reason to fly off the handle. Just like you have your misguided opinions, we all have ours. Maybe some people have the misguided opinion that you are a terrorist...

Oct 13, 2004
yeah well u should tell andy that he doesn't get threw his head

its over i didn't say anything thats racist about him and he never said anything about me keep posting in ere if u wonna go further i got no problems man ur choice but wonna keep acusing me of something i didn't do np mate

Jul 12, 2002
yeah well u should tell andy that he doesn't get threw his head

its over i didn't say anything thats racist about him and he never said anything about me keep posting in ere if u wonna go further i got no problems man ur choice but wonna keep acusing me of something i didn't do np mate
I'm not accusing you of anything, I just think that you're mixed up a bit and I'm trying to help you understand everybody here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Look what i write man LOOK LOOOK dont talk crap for no reason LOOK AMERICA Suck that means the country not u or ANY1 AND GAY PRESIDENT PRESIDENT

pffft useless man
Great arguement. :rolleyes:

You make as much sense as a four year-old in a tantrum. I guess I shouldn't have expected better.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Great arguement. :rolleyes:

You make as much sense as a four year-old in a tantrum. I guess I shouldn't have expected better.
was just going to say, he seems like a 5 year old? you say you come and expect respect, then make stupid comments like you did? my little sister knows better

Oct 13, 2004
yeah well after what u said i didn't think it would get threw u untill i said that calling me all the bull racist and this crap hahahha dont know were u got that from but yeha i understand when u want to accuse me of sumthing i didn't do

gray

Apr 22, 2003

pffft useless man
so you think that insulting somebody's country like that isn't going to offend the people of that nation? If I say that your family's crappy and that it needs a change, is that not also a comment directed at the members of that family? Just because you painted with a thick brush doesn't mean that you're excused of racism

Oct 13, 2004
if u looked closly look

America suck gay country<----- If put AMERICANS suck yeah fiar enough im racisst but i didn't im talking about there country i had no ittensions of talking crap about thier people about i didn't

they got sum realy pathetic rules and gay president and they need a change<----- and this aint got racism in it either

and man saying my family is crapping is aimmed at MY family and when i talked about america i never talking ABOUT americaNS

theres a big difference

AMERICA / AMERICANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)