Milan VS Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++

Ohh shit....i apologise sincerely...

Emerson is a star and hes better than Pirlo.....

So the teams are even......so guys my bad :d

Some of u guys are real dickheads u know....cant even be good ppl....so stuck up

Thats why i HATE juve so much with a passion.....ide BURN their stadium and burn the players houses if they scored against Milan...

GOD how can u guys support Juventus....a team that plays with 12 men.....referee always on their side

Trezeguet offside by 3 full metres against Udinese and no call...thats just the start

Last season Juve changed the result of a game in terms of points in the last 5 minutes 17 times out of 34 games and half of them were dubious decisions.......an they still came third....mayube the refs didnt help them enough..

You gyus stink....i cam on here to talk to u guys about Juve in a considerate and humane manner and the game of football and u guys are so stuck up....WHY DONT U TRY WIN on the real world stage like the Champs League and Toyota Cup where the refs DONT favour u u bastards.... where Milan has dominted for 50 years

Stick ur 27 titles......with fair refs u wouldnt even hve half of those titles....

SOME DICKHEAD KEEPS BRINGIN UP THE PAST WITH MESSINA VS MILAN 2-1

MILAN BEAT JUVE IN THE BIGGEST STAGE OF ALL

CL FINAL

GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD........ide burn down all Juve suporters houses....go shove ur team u CHEATING MUTHAF*CKERS......GO ROB MORE POINTS WITH THE HELP OF REFEREES........

I APOGISE TO MANY OF U.....BUT TO SUM OF U I JUST HAD TO LET THAT OUT
Thats Milanista fan :D , how old are you?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

:rofl::rofl: thats the joke of the month
    Please, i can NOT believe u just said that.....i will not even bother commenting on that...

You probably even think Del Piero is betta than Totti and Sheva haha....

Kaka is simply betta.....Del Piero is past it ...hes had his time....its Kaka's turn now....

Del Piero was GREAT...and a magician at times....but atm Kaka is betta.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Please, i can NOT believe u just said that.....i will not even bother commenting on that...

You probably even think Del Piero is betta than Totti and Sheva haha....

Kaka is simply betta.....Del Piero is past it ...hes had his time....its Kaka's turn now....

Del Piero was GREAT...and a magician at times....but atm Kaka is betta.
    15round is gonna come ;) i'll wait you here and we'll discuss about that :)

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
    SOME DICKHEAD KEEPS BRINGIN UP THE PAST WITH MESSINA VS MILAN 2-1

MILAN BEAT JUVE IN THE BIGGEST STAGE OF ALL

CL FINAL

GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD........ide burn down all Juve suporters houses....go shove ur team u CHEATING MUTHAF*CKERS......GO ROB MORE POINTS WITH THE HELP OF REFEREES........

I APOGISE TO MANY OF U.....BUT TO SUM OF U I JUST HAD TO LET THAT OUT
    I can't believe you said that. please grow up and then come back.

OP
    Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

15round is gonna come ;) i'll wait you here and we'll discuss about that :)
    ahh im so pleased u said that.....you will get the treatment u got last season.....

Hopefully theres a good turn out at the Del Alpi....should be hoping for a crowd of about 15 000 because its ahuge game against Milan...

Maybe Maccabi might cum back up and play in front of 6000 fans

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

ahh im so pleased u said that.....you will get the treatment u got last season.....

Hopefully theres a good turn out at the Del Alpi....should be hoping for a crowd of about 15 000 because its ahuge game against Milan...

Maybe Maccabi might cum back up and play in front of 6000 fans
    Honestly am satisfied with the crowd as long as we win ;)... while you guys should win against messina in SANSIRO with that crowd .... see the diff...;)

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Its a Gattuso-emerson comparison and pirlo-nedved comparing their roll in the teams,
    nesta is a little bit better than canna but no greater dif than thuram-stam.Their center def are generaly stronger but the hole def is a little older slow and heavy but 3 of the players had a year of cooperation.We are equal.
    milan is always our main opponent and we sould always try to be competitive,
    they threw more money last years and they have the paper quality advange.
    Looking on the bench an interesting duel, crespo-zlatan.
    But dont forget we have capelo>>>carlito,
    on the other hand they have the prime minister!!!
    that means a player like pipo who is always in offside position (trez is too but not aaaall the time) can make a career making goals
    and i believe 2years ago pirlo made his name being the milan first scorer at the beginning after so many penalty kicks!
    as for the cl milan wouldnt make it to the final if they had to play that real and barca, maby even God is on the milan s side,
    this is the milans power;
    a team based on a legend, on bought holand power they just had the money to buy them many admired that team, i cant understand why young italians sould support milan

OP
    Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    Tru grecul...good point

Emerson should be compared to Gattuso.... and Pirlo to Nedved

I dont see Emerson as being superior to Gattuso at all

Although Pirlo isnt quite and Nedveds level yet.....but he is 7 years younger and has plenty of time for that

OP
    Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Haha Il Capitano is getting on abit....a bit error proned.....but will always be the best....even wehn hes 50 - because of his name :d

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

GOD how can u guys support Juventus....a team that plays with 12 men.....referee always on their side

WHY DONT U TRY WIN on the real world stage like the Champs League and Toyota Cup where the refs DONT favour u u bastards.... where Milan has dominted for 50 years
    How can you support Milan?

You had the opportunity to win Toyota Cup, why didn't you win it?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    milan is far superior on the penalty kicking, they are very...
    used to it,
    its another thing with the refs in europe u need someone too powerfull to help you, like a prime minister or something, can you remebmer 3-4 years ago how many redcards juve had on great importance games, on uefa and cl, wich other big team with 12 players had so many?
    -none

OP
    Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    if i knew what u were talkin about.....ide reply.

Berlusconi...what has he got to do with anything....wow he has invested money to milan....what Moggi done with Juve?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Anyways juve and milan are both great teams, can u imagine a world without milan-juve game?
    Its a good thing to be both strong in the same time and give us some magnificent moments
    (in theory inter with that roster bust us both,
    but they arent a team like juve or milan)
    i just hope in the games we will see all the players (nedved included) and without penalty kicks and red cards just pure brilliant football.
    and may the best team wins!
    (the football can win later with a little help from ARSENAL and BARCELONA)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)