Milan- Juventus (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juv_10 ] ++
That what I think:
Buffon: NOT as before

Montero and possoto should NOT play any more

Ferrara: doing ok but slow (he is 36 old)

Thuram: The best defender we have so far and was ok

Zamb: he isnt defender (nor midfield he just know how to run) and I think Brii doing better these days.

Tudor: MUST NOT play in CM and should play him as CD instead of Montero

Tcch: good player (I like him) and his shots but his control and passes crap

Camo: skilful good passes and movement but he a little bit slow

Davids: was good and we need him

Nedved: he good but no way he is a playmaker and thats what we do realy need

Trez: I dont rememer I saw him last night (that his type) witting the ball.

DP: did not get alot of passes but he tried.

Zala: played alone first half (what is Lippi thinking he is??Makay, Trestan) he is not bad especially his movement but he cant score
i don think Pessotto was bad.
Thuram wasn't OK either!!
Camo, Davids, and Nedved did what they could.

it was the formation that was crap.
BTW, the game wasn't too bad. dont forget that we played against MILAN. there's nothing strange about losing to Milan in the San Siro!

so dont make a big deal out of it.

Del Piero and Trez's uselessnes was due to recovery and light injury respectively.

as for Buffon, you could have good days and bad days, but i dont blame him as the man marking sucked!!

i stress again how Montero needs to walk out the juve door :fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
Like Christian Vieri, Paolo Maldini wear a shirt which has picture of heart on it :)
Good performance by il capitano Maldini on his 501 appearences in Serie A! :)
I love this shirt! It looks great and I would love to have it. It represents something, but I still have to figure out what. The Seria A players are always promoting things :)

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Michaela ] ++
i havnt seen replays yet so i dunno how bad the boyz played?
did they seriously play that bad?
There was not much between the 2 teams. The main complaint, from my view at least, was the way we defended. Milan, as you would expect from a team needing a victory, started better, were much more aggressive.

We all know Sheva is a great player but he hasn't been playing all that well recently, yet he gave our defence many problems. Montero looks past it, Zambrotta looks uncomfortable at left back, not surprising as he's a right sided midfielder (remember Lippi?) Ferrara and Thuram did OK. We were very close to getting a draw if it weren't for some excellent goalkeeping from Dida.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think that buffon takes part of responsibility for both goals he was too slow in reaction to chevchenko and inzagi especially to inzaghi goal he left him turn and shoot without doing anything he can easliy jump and get the ball.

anyway juve was very limited in attack only nedved and camoranese played good , i hope inter loose in udine

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

??????
man what game was you seeing???? is totally worng what you said.

the first half was totally for milan, and juve only attacked in one ocation, and was a goal. Sheva was a real nightmare to juventinis defense. Players that palyed well this half were, camoranesi nedved buffon and tudor.
i think u did not see the match because camo and tudor was the worst ,, camo was selfish and useles he couldn't advance or stop the crap costacorta !!!! and tudor kept sending high balls to the lonely zalayeta and all balls were managed by maldini and nesta .
When delpi entered the match, thnigs were changing slowly,, juve ataking more, and the milan defence waiting for the attack.
because they were up by a goal and passin balls in midfield dosen't mean attacking
at the end of the game, both teams were attacking,, was very interesting, juve had a lot of opoortunities but dida was ready for every shot.
are u sure ? was that a lot ???

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Ratings:

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 5.5, Thuram 6, Ferrara 6.5, Montero 5.5, Pessotto sv, Zambrotta 5.5, Del Piero 5, Camoranesi 5.5, Tudor 6.5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6.5, Zalayeta 5.5, Trezeguet 5.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 5.5, Thuram 6, Ferrara 6, Montero 5, Pessotto 5.5, Zambrotta 5, Del Piero 6, Camoranesi 6, Tudor 5.5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6.5, Nedved 7, Zalayeta 5.5, Trezeguet 5.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 5.5, Thuram 5.5, Ferrara 6.5, Montero 4.5, Pessotto 6, Zambrotta 5.5, Del Piero 5, Camoranesi 6, Tudor 5.5, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6, Nedved 6.5, Zalayeta 5.5, Trezeguet 5.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 5.5, Thuram 6, Ferrara 6, Montero 5, Pessotto 5.5, Zambrotta 5.5, Del Piero 5.5, Camoranesi 4.5, Tudor 6, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6, Nedved 6, Zalayeta 5.5, Trezeguet 5.5.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 6, Thuram 6.5, Ferrara 6, Montero 5, Pessotto 5.5, Zambrotta 6, Del Piero 5.5, Camoranesi 6, Tudor 6, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6.5, Zalayeta 5.5, Trezeguet sv.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 5.5, Thuram 6, Ferrara 5.5, Montero 4, Pessotto sv, Zambrotta 5.5, Del Piero 5.5, Camoranesi 5, Tudor 6, Tacchinardi 5.5, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6.5, Zalayeta 5.5, Trezeguet sv.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
Yes, they are the lowest. He never got so many 5,5.
Did he play really so badly?
He saved Sheva's initial shot in the first goal .. but IMO his clearance was bad as the ball went straight back to Sheva who easily scored.

The second goal was the defence's mistake but for Pippo to put the ball between his legs and into the net is a bit embarassing ..

He only made one good save in the match and wasn't pretty much tested other than that ..

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i wouldn't like to blame buffon for the goals!!!!

the first he did what he could do!!! it is a defense mistake that sheva was allowed to collect the rebound!!! he did well to save the first shot!!! he could of have done more! but didn't!!

on the second goal buffon was very very very unlucky! i saw the game and i saw the goal around 100 times! if u can look closely u can see that he tried to close his legs and did so by crossing his knees!!! then to balance himself he had to open a bit! and again i stress on a BIT! and then reclosed his legs again by crossing his knees!!! now that moment when he had to balance himself was when inzaghi shot the ball!!!! i don't want to say it was luck coz it was an excellent finish from inzaghi and great control after some very sloppy defending from Montero!

we lost a game but we are still leading! let us hope inter lose points against udine like they always do!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

i think u did not see the match because camo and tudor was the worst ,, camo was selfish and useles he couldn't advance or stop the crap costacorta !!!! and tudor kept sending high balls to the lonely zalayeta and all balls were managed by maldini and nesta .

because they were up by a goal and passin balls in midfield dosen't mean attacking

are u sure ? was that a lot ???
i saw the game, juve had chances to score. maybe 5 times but dida was ready for that for all. The enough to win .
camo not played thet bad at all. about tudor he was playing like always.

juve played better the seconf half. If juve have all his goal opportunities in the second half, and in the first half had only one (the nedved-tudor goal), i dont understand why you said that the first half was better.
i really dont understand.:confused:

tudor

Mar 23, 2003
udine up 1-0,beg. of the second half.
well deserved lead as they hit the post and
had few more clear chances in the 1st half.
inter hasn't been close to a decent chance so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)