Milan- Juventus (5 Viewers)

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Dida made a few good saves but our goal was his fault. Overall we didn't play badly but not well either. Milan were good in the 1st half average in the second. I think they'll drop more points. Maybe this defeat will do us some good, we can't be over confident. There's still far to go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
yeah Gatusso really gets on my nerves :(

Hey, hey..see the differnce between

---------Buffon--------
Thuram Tudor Ferrara Pessoto
Camoranesi Tacchi Davids
---------Nedved---------
----Trez---------DP----

(second half)

..and..

---------------Buffon--------
Thuram Montero Ferrara Zambrotta
---Tacchi-- Tudor--- Davids
----Camo---------Neddy----
-----------Zalayeta-------

(first half)

-S-

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah, maybe this could be a good boost for juve to improve.

Anyways,, the team was not at his 100%, and in the second time, we gave a lot of problems to milna´s defense with a out of form delpiero.
zalyeta did a good jo, his best, but in my opinion, that is zala´s top level.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
at you service silvia and co.

well maybe next week,,
hey now, like oded say,,,lets pray for udinese tomorrow.
Thanks Hydde:)
Yeah, all we have to do now is just pray for Udinese now.

Hey Silvia *waves*. No problem at all :)
Hey Sarah:) I guess Camo's perfomance didn't improve in this match did it?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
oh well, at least juve lost to a worthy team...

the loss is annoying though because both their goals could have been avoided with just a little better marking.

i've been saying all along that we should get rid of montero. he sucks!! we should sell him before everyone finds out how much he sucks (so his $$ wont go that low).....

at least we're still first....i'm sure inter will lose 2 points at Udinese. They are a bunch of losers and they will always be.

a few good signs from the game:
*DP is on recovering nicely.
* Lippi is finally opening his eyes and he's seeing that Tudor is the man for our defense.
* Tudor's scoring ability is back
* Nedved is still alive after 90 minutes of battle!!

BTW everyone, 2-1 in the San Siro is not too bad!...it's only our 3rd loss in serie A.

another thing that annoys me:
since DP has been out, juve has been winning. now that he's back, we lose :rolleyes:

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++

Yes, Inter seem to have a problems playing against teams in black & white! Long may it continue.
Maybe someone can beat Vieri....so that he can't play tomorrow's game:D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

another thing that annoys me:
since DP has been out, juve has been winning. now that he's back, we lose :rolleyes:
It's painfully ironic. :frown:

Milan aren't better than us, and we know for a fact that neither are Inter. The Scudetto is ours for the taking.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
good first half for both team although first goal for milan was offside againest inzaghi ...

bad second half for both teams milan was playing boxing !!! not football ,,, and Del piero and trezeguet weren't that good because they are still short of match fittness especially for big encounter like this one CAMORENESI was really baaaaaaaaaad he needs to stay in the bench for 3-4 matches more ,, davids and tachinardi was the best in the team

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Good game and normally i come on here to talk about how bad Juve played but I won't do that

I blame just one person for this defeat and I hope the media come hard on him and that is Lippi

This is another atrocious selection by a manager I am beginning to think is more lucky than good

For those who did not watch the game

In the first half he played Zalayeta up on his own, Nedved who is going thru a purple patch on the left, Camo on the right and most baffling of all, Davids as an attacking midfielder

Tudor and Tacchi as holding midfielders and he said before the game he wanted to put Milan out of the championship run

Then in the second half with Montero who was having a stinker is then played at left back to accommodate Dp

There is no need to berate the team, its the manager weho should take every blame for this defeat

Why not start with Zala and Salas, what has Salas done to be treated without any respect from his manager, no he has not set the world alight but the poor guy needs games and he did play well in Basle

What has Montero got to do to be dropped completely?

Davids was very good today why Thuram was really poor as he seemed very slow and unfit

Ferrara was very good as well

Milan , Inzaghi was a constant threat, Sheva was good in first half and Rui Costa played very well

Shocked to see gatusso actually find his players with his passes

But overall this defeat lies squarely at the feet of one guy

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
we played a good match tonight , but we were unlucky to lose by 1-2 , anyway i think that Milan will drop some points in the next matches cause as i saw them tonight , they don't have the potential to win the league this season.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I blame just one person for this defeat and I hope the media come hard on him and that is Lippi

This is another atrocious selection by a manager I am beginning to think is more lucky than good
spot on denco! spot on!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Silvia ] ++
Hey Sarah:) I guess Camo's perfomance didn't improve in this match did it?
What I can say (from what I saw), he played very good in the first half, but in the second half, his performance died down a little...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
However I would question your opinions on Montero and ferrara. I don't see how you can be so harsh on Montero yet say ferrara played well. Little separated them IMO

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Lippi will be given a hard time by the media in Italy, that is the privilege of being the Juventus Manager. It's pretty obvious to us Montero should be benched in place of Tudor, as this isn't his first bad game this season, but I very much doubt that will happen

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
The school reports of Milan-Juventus, serale advance payment of 26ma the day of the championship of series To finished 2-1 for rossoneri thanks to the goals of Shevchenko and Inzaghi and to the net of the flag of Tacchinardi [Tacchi :confused:] :-

MILAN
Dida 7,5 - One miraculous parade on Zalayeta that alone is worth the game, an other pearl in the end on Nedved. Decisive.

Costacurta 6 - In the evening of the 400 presences in rossonero? between the protagonists: also a po' too much nervous, but? alive devout? that never.

Maldini 7 - Performance sfodera one all class and determination. Ennesima pearl of one fulgida career.

Nesta 6,5 - Much humble one and concentrated, have in Zambrotta a not easy customer, but if the quarry better of the dirimpettaio.

Simic 5,5 - It makes its part in you wrap, but the juventini they surprise it in velocit. Some forbidden blow.

Gattuso 7,5 - It plays in every part of the field, destroys and it constructs. Fundamental.

Pirlo 6,5 - It touches little footballs, but I am decided to you. Servants only greater presence in the action.

Rui Coast 6 - She touches of until, but often she slows down the maneuver. Pu? to give of devout.

Seedorf 7 - Great performance in cover and support to the tips. Tactically perfect.

Inzaghi F. 7 - At times imprendibile for its controllers, always most dangerous on the thread of the fuorigioco. And acronym the decisive goal of the former ones.

Shevchenko 7 - Deadly in start, when it burns the defense juventina to the first disattenzione; always dangerous, in constant ambush. The Milan not pu? to less make some.

Laursen 6 - From the 74' in place of Costacurta. D? its contribution.

Ambrosini 6,5 - From 70' in place of Rui the Coast. Most ready to throw itself in the fray, it grazes the goal in the end.

Serginho sv - From the 81 ' in place of Shevchenko. Little called in cause, it helps in the final concitato one.

All. Ancelotti 7 - Stavolta incappa in the usual errors and does not take rivincita one small large on the square who has hunted it. Lines up a Milan devout? concrete, humble and authoritarian, its jewels (comprised Dida) reward it.

JUVENTUS
Buffon 5,5 - First time to forget with two not worthy participations of its class in occasioine of the rossoneri goals; partial I redeem in the end on Ambrosini.

Ferrara 5,5 - It does not repeat last the beautiful ones left; above all to the beginning it appears deconcentrato and intempestivo.

Montero 5 - Pessimo first time, lezioso and impreciso. It risks makes it from rigor on Shevchenko, is made to agirare from Inzaghi on the rossonero doubling and dispute only a part of the resumption in wraps, for then being replaced. Evening not.

Thuram 7 - Good personalit, effective closings on Seedorf. And in the resumption it knows them in the chair, last to surrender.

Tudor 6,5 - Still and always in the alive one of the game, extension maturit? tactics. Always dangerous in ahead, continuao on the way of the recovery.

Camoranesi 6,5 - Percussion in wraps right, but not always effective, sight also the opposition of the Maldini Martian. Then in the resumption it grows and one does not surrender until the end.

Davids 7 - Spirit, body and ardor in the centrocampo of which? hinge. Always on the rubble against its former square.

Nedved 6,5 - Decisive in occasion of the balancing juventino, giostra between the three quarters and the attack becoming second tip when Zalayeta appears too much isolated. A decrease in the resumption.

Tacchinardi 6,5 - Much substance to centrocampo, ductile and tentacolare. A po' tired in the end after one contest all heart.

Zambrotta 6 - Ups and downs in wrap left. Adapted to a not natural role.

Zalayeta 6 - Precious in support, but it remains too much lezioso and impreciso in the conclusions. A single shocking time, says not a shocking Dida equally to it.

Pessotto 6 - From the 69' in place of Montero. It does not succeed to push very.

Del Piero 6 - From the 46' in place of Zambrotta. It must recover the best condition, appointment with the sent back Gloria.

Trezeguet 6 - From the 61' in place of Zalayeta. In not perfect physical conditions, ago what pu. But not the understood only usual, decisive ball.

All. Lippi 6 - A Juve a po' dulled that it plays to saving in start, forced also from the predecays conditions of Of the piero and Trezeguet tries. Then it holds head to the colleague, decide the single ones. Hour to tuck the sleeves, null? lost.

Datasport.it (translated with babelfish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)