Milan-Juventus (11 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Sorry to be a wet blanket,but the championship isn't over.

To those who think we've already won the scudetto,think again.We've always had problems against Parma and Morfeo and Gila can cause us plenty of problems.Milan may have three tougher matches remaining but I suspect the depth of their team and the loss at the San Siro will spur them on and I can certainly forsee them winning all of them,remember the championship isn't over until it's over.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

To those who think we've already won the scudetto,think again.We've always had problems against Parma and Morfeo and Gila can cause us plenty of problems.Milan may have three tougher matches remaining but I suspect the depth of their team and the loss at the San Siro will spur them on and I can certainly forsee them winning all of them,remember the championship isn't over until it's over.

don't worry,i think we are all aware of that ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'm reading posts like "The scudetto is ours" and "We're only two titles away from a third star",the last thing we need is overconfidence from the fans and the team.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
I'm reading posts like "The scudetto is ours" and "We're only two titles away from a third star",the last thing we need is overconfidence from the fans and the team.
True. Don't count your chickens. The match against Liverpool should teaches us something.

Aug 26, 2003
i agree with you.

i think if juve stays concentrated and plays the last 3 games with the same determination as the milan game i am sure we will make it. But if we think the Scudetto is already ours, it could end badly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lippi Hails Great Del Piero

5/10/2005 8:23:00 AM
The Azzurri’s national team coach complimented the Juve captain for the performance against Milan and the whole season in general.
Following the all-important 1-0 win achieved by Juventus over Milan, Marcello Lippi came out to applaud Alessandro Del Piero after a season of highs and lows, culminated with the excellent performance against the Rossoneri. “Del Piero has always been like this. In the important moments he always showed his best.” Pinturicchio never started any controversy for his numerous substitutions (28) throughout the whole season, something which Lippi acknowledged. “A great champion always behaves this way,” declared the former Juventus coach.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Agreed.

to quote my old signature, It's not over till the Old Lady wins

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Lippi Hails Great Del Piero

5/10/2005 8:23:00 AM
The Azzurri’s national team coach complimented the Juve captain for the performance against Milan and the whole season in general.
Following the all-important 1-0 win achieved by Juventus over Milan, Marcello Lippi came out to applaud Alessandro Del Piero after a season of highs and lows, culminated with the excellent performance against the Rossoneri. “Del Piero has always been like this. In the important moments he always showed his best.” Pinturicchio never started any controversy for his numerous substitutions (28) throughout the whole season, something which Lippi acknowledged. “A great champion always behaves this way,” declared the former Juventus coach.

:eek:

I think he is the most substituted player in europe this season

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

well you the one biatching a great player seems to be the one with no life:D
I wasnt bashing him I just said he is probibly the most substituted player in europe this season, every player and fan can admire that after all he is playing with spirit
For example what do you think Daisler (always depressed) would do if he was substituted 28 times in single season, he would probibly jump from the nearest building

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)