Milan-Juventus (46 Viewers)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
a bit late but i was only crying and celebrating so i forgot to write it over here:

Buffon:8
Cannavaro:8:D
Thuram:8
Zambrotta:8.5:extatic:
Pesotto:7.5
Appiah:8
Nedved:7
Camoranesi:8:drool:
Emerson:7.5
Del Piero:8.5:thumb:
Trezequet:8:heart:
Zalayeta:/........6.5
Blasi:/..............6.5
Birindelli:/........7

Don't biatch on me about the high numbers cause we played very smart and solid and beat AC Milan in San Siro home ground that's why i think they deserve these numbers (maybe even deserve some more)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
He called him a whore? I am not surprised, he has been screwing him a lot this season and i am not sure he has been paying Dp
Yeah, that was probably ment at either the ball or the bar ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Thats the main difference between Juventus and many other teams.
Del Piero once said: "home/away, fans, other team, pressure, Ref errors are all variables of the game, a great team should be able to cope with all variables".
This is the true Juve mentality. This is why we don't go bashing referees when they commit a mistake. We don't go calling other teams names when they are favoured by refs. Many think that we don't speak because we get favoured. Thats not true. If you look at most of the calls that favoured Juve you will notice that they are very difficult decisions, e.g. Cannavaro's offside goal in Roma. 5 or 4 cams shot the goal only one prooved that he was offside..
We try to find the problem in ourselves. We blame ourselves. Thats why we manage to win alot of trohpies.
I do believe that Collina's errors have favoured Milan more than us. The penaly is not even clear. Looking at replays Cafu was leaning on Zambrotta while trying to get the balls which made Zambrotta lose balace and fall. On the same time zambrotta was holding Cafu's shirt. Ball was at that moment with Zambrotta. So its not clear.
Thats what I like about Juve, they are not Inter or Roma or Milan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
a bit late but i was only crying and celebrating so i forgot to write it over here:

Buffon:8
Cannavaro:8:D
Thuram:8
Zambrotta:8.5:extatic:
Pesotto:7.5
Appiah:8
Nedved:7
Camoranesi:8:drool:
Emerson:7.5
Del Piero:8.5:thumb:
Trezequet:8:heart:
Zalayeta:/........6.5
Blasi:/..............6.5
Birindelli:/........7

Don't biatch on me about the high numbers cause we played very smart and solid and beat AC Milan in San Siro home ground that's why i think they deserve these numbers (maybe even deserve some more)
Man, I love you, thats the spirit:kiss:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man of the match: Capello & The whole team! noone was bad. EVERYONE was worldclass. such a GREAT game. The old fighting Juventus. I remember the good old days and I'm filled with warmth and joy.

FORZA JUVE, 28th scudetto is all in our hands now!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Damn, I didn't realise we didn't earn a single corner in the match.

btw I've never quite been clear on what "Fouls Against" means; I think it's very ambiguously worded. Does that mean "fouls committed" or "fouls suffered"?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
btw I've never quite been clear on what "Fouls Against" means; I think it's very ambiguously worded. Does that mean "fouls committed" or "fouls suffered"?
Fouls committed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Giovanotti's graphic looks like it was ripped from RAI's distribution feed. When you're watching that stuff:

Fouls against = Falli Commessi = Falli Fatti = Fouls committed

Falli subiti = Fouls suffered

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005

Cannavaro is the only player who didn't deserve a good smack on the head after the 2 matches against Liverpool. He did his defensive duties well (the 2 goals were mainly Zebina and Emerson(?)'s fault and apart from scoring our goal, he was probably our best attacking player too.
true that.... canna was our best player between the two legs....

he also had a big impact on shoring our defensive line throughout the whole season.

remember last season???

forza canna !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn, I didn't realise we didn't earn a single corner in the match.

And not a single offside, opposed to their 5.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Yesterday I saw a german TV Program (Laola Football international). and the german Kommentar was great.
Some of his Words:

-they susspended their best player Ibrahimovic unfairly, because Galliani is president of milan and of the liga, but juve and cappelo had the answer.
- Juve is not speaking, but not later than they win the scudetto they will speak again.
- it was a deserved win for juve..
- The tactical display of juve was from a champion..

forza juve. forza Laola

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)