Milan are still better. (1 Viewer)

Aug 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
Walu_ex, like Romano Bellini said, we have our own opinions and in this case they are the opposite of yours. you will never convince us that Milan are a better team, so don't try too hard.
it's very stupid to come to a Juve forum and trying to convince the members that the enemy is better. We will never convince you as well.
it's better for you to go to a Milan forum and discussing with the members there about the same topic. obviously you will not get hostile replys there like what you'r getting here.

however, other teams fans are welcome here too. you'r not the first Milan fan who was here. but the others respected the rules and they didn't try to insult Juventus, in it's own forum.
Oded, having a debate with this guy is like talking to a brick wall....not that I have ever done that :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Manuel Rui Costa has stated that Milan - and not Italian champions Juventus - are the team to beat this season.

"Having won the Champions’ League, it is evident that we are the side that everyone will look to catch," said the Portuguese ace.
and that makes it so valid?

Jeez, get real dude. Do you have no self-respect man? How do you fail to see that NO ONE agrees with you.

Do yourself a favour and quit this lame attempt to belittle JUVENTUS..

Oh and not in Rui Costa's wildest dreams will they snatch the Scudetto from us this coming season. Mark my words.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Rui Costa is rusty indeed. I agree he was successful at first, but since he was injured and pretty lost his line-up status, mostly to Pirlo I guess, he doesn't value too much anymore.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Any opinions on today's tournament?
If I was a Milan fan I would be worried. VERY worried.

The pre-season form that Milan are showing should rise some eyebrows. Seedorf was a shadow of himself in the U.S tour as well as in the TIM Cup, Rui Costa looked uninterested in most times, Pippo ceased from scoring goals, Pirlo is giving away alot of balls and isn't capable of holding the defensive midfield anymore, Redondo didn't improve - still slow and very predictive, Serginho is always lost in matches. It has been a nightmare for Ancelotti and if I was a Milan fan I would press the PANIC button !!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

If I was a Milan fan I would be worried. VERY worried.

The pre-season form that Milan are showing should rise some eyebrows. Seedorf was a shadow of himself in the U.S tour as well as in the TIM Cup, Rui Costa looked uninterested in most times, Pippo ceased from scoring goals, Pirlo is giving away alot of balls and isn't capable of holding the defensive midfield anymore, Redondo didn't improve - still slow and very predictive, Serginho is always lost in matches. It has been a nightmare for Ancelotti and if I was a Milan fan I would press the PANIC button !!
Dont waste your time on him :)

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #350
    This preaseason has not been too great. I certainly won't deny that. Good results would be most welcome, but at this, I'm only concerned with stamina and ball movement. I know many clubs are out to get us, and if they defeat us in unimportant matches, I'm not in the least bit concerned. i would have liked to have won the SuperCoppa, but losing out on that piece of silverware doesn't hurt one bit. the eyebrows haven't been raised yet, the eyebrows might elevate a little if Porto win the European Supercup...The number of trophies Milan can win this year has been cut down to 5. Today, I'm just happy Inzaghi came away unscathed from a rather brutal Materrazzi challenge. I'm glad you guys don't have a player like that :).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    This preaseason has not been too great. I certainly won't deny that. Good results would be most welcome, but at this, I'm only concerned with stamina and ball movement. I know many clubs are out to get us, and if they defeat us in unimportant matches, I'm not in the least bit concerned. i would have liked to have won the SuperCoppa, but losing out on that piece of silverware doesn't hurt one bit. the eyebrows haven't been raised yet, the eyebrows might elevate a little if Porto win the European Supercup...The number of trophies Milan can win this year has been cut down to 5. Today, I'm just happy Inzaghi came away unscathed from a rather brutal Materrazzi challenge. I'm glad you guys don't have a player like that :).

We dont care how many trophies Milan could win. That is their problem.

The European supercup have nothing to do with us. If Porto win or lose doesnt matter at all.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Stamine and ball movement? Then you go alot to be concerned about cos you lacked both in all of your games! You only scored 1 goal in 4 pre-season games, which came from a penalty!! Very impressive my friend.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

We dont care how many trophies Milan could win. That is their problem.

The European supercup have nothing to do with us. If Porto win or lose doesnt matter at all.
    of course it matters. I really want Porto to kick their arrogant ass.
    Forza Porto and Deco!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Well, with that kind of form Milan are going nowhere .. you might as well forget about the European SuperCup against Porto .. the thing is, Inter were criticised in the previous Bira Moretti trophy but they quickly improved and played well in the TIM Cup .. but Milan are still continuing with the bad form that they started with in the U.S. tour ..

Bottomline: Milan need to improve.

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #355
    Yep...one goal from a penalty... we also haven't played against non-league teams, so we couldn't pull off a 12-0 like you guys did :) There is some truth to what you're saying, this preseason hasn't been great for us. I'm just trying to figure out if Kaka can make his contributions immediately, or if he'll be loaned out....many of you have pointed out how old the team was and I'm happy to see a promising youngster join our ranks.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yep...one goal from a penalty... we also haven't played against non-league teams, so we couldn't pull off a 12-0 like you guys did :) There is some truth to what you're saying, this preseason hasn't been great for us. I'm just trying to figure out if Kaka can make his contributions immediately, or if he'll be loaned out....many of you have pointed out how old the team was and I'm happy to see a promising youngster join our ranks.
    Good luck then.

WE still dont care ;)

Robert

Jun 9, 2003
    waluex,u must be happy now,because looking at the Milan scuad,it seems that Kaka will be real leader of the team!:cool:
    And tell me please:why Milan added this two very,very old guys - Cafu & Pancaro, may be they will be players-coaches???:cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

You're not the official press secretary, stop overestimating your importance.

ok,, ill repeat it.

WE DONT CARE!!!

Its so difficult to understand it???

This is a juventus forum. If you want to discuss if Kakak will be good for MILAN; then go to the milan forums.

Simple righ??

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #360
    waluex,u must be happy now,because looking at the Milan scuad,it seems that Kaka will be real leader of the team
    sp. squad

You're not worth my time Robert... logic is not for everybody it seems....

About Age, it does worry me...but I live in the present. Oh, and please, this talk about Kaka playing a big role is rather premature...he hasn't even taken a medical yet, so it's all pure speculation.

But, i must admit, I'm satisfied that I no longer need to make a 20 million pound bid in CM4 to bring him to the Giuseppe Meazza...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)