Milan are still better. (5 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
"Like i said earlier, you are nothing but a south american scumbag, know your place in the world... even in your own club's forums, you hold no status or ranking. Your English is pathetic and your reasoning is just the same. I no longer wish to speak with you, and btw, i do have a life, one better than you could even afford, so stop what you're doing and accept your inferiority. I don't really have the time to waste on imbeciles like yourself. I'm here to enjoy myself and I do know more about Juve as a club and as organization than most of you.

Faggot."

OK people, this is what Mr Soccer (walu ex) wrote in a PM to me.
to me he wrote Scandinavian shithead :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dont worry. If he had know I was from Bosnia, he would have picked on me too. :D Now I feel left out :down:

Can anyone make fun of me please :D ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
it's funny how some people can just be so F'ed up that they dont even know it. they think everyone else is. Maybe he'll run into a Psychiatrist forum and they could "attemp" to help him there. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Man, how bored must he be to keep registering in a place where he's unwanted. The thing is, the only reason he'd come back would be to insult us and talk $#!^ again, in which case he'd be banned. On the other hand, there'd be little point in him coming back and trying to blend in, in order to not get banned... that'd mean he'd have to be friendly with us...which really defeats the purpose of his existence :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)