Milan are going to win the Serie A !! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Shev targets Scudetto glory Monday 23 June, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko has promised fans that Milan will win the Scudetto next term in an entertaining manner.

"We’ll play a spectacular brand of football in the new campaign which the fans will love," said the striker.

"The Italian League is our primary objective now. We mustn’t make the same errors that we made last time around."

The Rossoneri only finished third in the Scudetto race but did make up for it by winning the Coppa Italia and the Champions’ League.

"Lifting the European Cup was simply fantastic," he added. "Trying to describe the emotion of winning on the European stage is impossible."

Milan seem certain to be contenders in all competitions next season – even without the capture of David Beckham.

"Signing Luis Figo would have been more use to us," explained the Ukrainian. "Although we do have Cafu now who has quality and great experience."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I can say is... good luck :fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
all they need is consistancy.

judging by their early performance last season i say they could, but with the form they showed at the end of the season, i doubt it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They only will win the right to kiss my ass next season!!!!:fero:

**** them all and their mommas too.:devil:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
they win the CL bacause they didn't care about the league. we won the league and still had power to almost win the CL.
and we suffered an extremely bad luck (Davids, Nedved...)

well, anyway they are a good team. but I think they are overestimated

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
On our day we are better.

We have the better coach, the better administration, and the better heart and spirit. If we manage to find a Neddy alternative/backup we'll win it for sure, if we don't it will be tight.

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
Milan and Milan players can say whatever they want
words don't matter the hard work and teamwork matters and that's what Juve has every single season

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
    once sheva and co. say like that...we need to be careful....
    Yeah, just like we needed to be careful when Guti and Roberto Carlos said they'd beat us 6-0 in Turin, right? :D

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yeah, just like we needed to be careful when Guti and Roberto Carlos said they'd beat us 6-0 in Turin, right? :D
    the words come from stupid crappy real.....not milan...:D

IMO, milan is stronger than us last season....but the lack of consistency have destroy them....

Jun 21, 2003
    What i fear the most is that milan so far seem to have a consistent offseason....... meaning they havent any players they have to play in....... Cafu is not the problem...... however their problems of goalkeeper and wings havent been solved either.... but i fancy them more than inter anyway:down::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)