Milan are going to win the Serie A !! (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well personally if Milan will win the Scudetto I would be pissed off obviously. But I don't mind, as long as Inter does not win it! About the CL, next year it will be Juve's year :D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Well rumour is you'll be swapping Rui Costa with the younger Aimar.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

satu

Jun 26, 2003
    I don't understand why Milan being rated that high lately.
    Yeah of course they are the European Champion and yada yada yada, but I don't think they are that scary. They're just another Milan team--and you know the other one.

Yeah yeah they won the CL Final with a good and decent performance, but that was mostly us losing it than they win it. They were effective in every way, while we were totally lost that night, Nedvedless. But 0-0 at 90' means we actually not THAT bad.
    Luck is what CL really is.
    Man, they can't even beat Inter Milan! they survive on one "away" goal that even scored in their own San Siro.

Of course Milan are very much capable of winning Serie A. They are one of our worthy opponent. But I don't rate them higher than Inter, Lazio or Roma.
    And with our squad now (I heard that Maresca has taken back to Juve?), plus--hopefully--Moggi will buy one decent back up for Nedved--Deco,pls.., then I say, BRING THEM ON!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)