Mike Brown/Ferguson riots (3 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/16/6023481/michael-mike-brown-ferguson-body-cameras

So he was a robber and obviously it wasn't his first crime, maybe cop thought that Mike had gun and he shoot him down, i don't know, lets wait for completion of the investigation, now all blacks from his town do want JUSTICE.....but if you want justice maybe you shouldn't rob your neighbors and their shops and burn them to ashes and steal their cars? What kind of protest is that? Let's steal from our citizens to prove what? :rolleyes:
BvLYKQWCYAA_rN8.png

BvLYI_NCYAA-iXT.jpg

BvLYIvCCEAEgIc9.jpg

mCFMRsn_tzo.jpg

1407789637002-SLP2014081110.jpg

or this
https://vine.co/v/MV9ahi2z0j9
"People are blocking police and fire trucks from entering the area. Reportedly answering a call for a heart attack."
also this
http://www.inquisitr.com/1412236/dillon-taylor-police-shooting/
Police Shooting In Salt Lake: Dillon Taylor, 20, Shot Dead

Where is "JUSTICE FOR DILLON TAYLOR" shit from all these pop stars and politics?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4665552 said:
And why they waited for so many time before emergency have arrived?
In case you haven't noticed there has been some serious militirization of the police lately after the series of cops killing innocent black men over non-sense, they have a plethora of items to use to subdue (if the individual even deserved such action, which in most cases haven't) their offenders, such as batons, handcuff, pepper spray, tasers, instead they shoot down individuals and use unnecessary force. Police brutality is a serious issue.

A cop even killed a grown ass man, a father of a family, because he intervened in a fight and stopped it, the cops got to him, he greeted them with his hands up and they put him down and pretended he resisted and killed him by suffocation.

RUS......my advice to you is...specially if you don't know about such thing, don't talk out of ass about it. These were regular, law abiding citizens being killed. Families are being ripped apart due to this and racial tensions are becoming an even more serious issue in the States.

Jul 2, 2006
In case you haven't noticed there has been some serious militirization of the police lately after the series of cops killing innocent black men over non-sense, they have a plethora of items to use to subdue (if the individual even deserved such action, which in most cases haven't) their offenders, such as batons, handcuff, pepper spray, tasers, instead they shoot down individuals and use unnecessary force. Police brutality is a serious issue.

A cop even killed a grown ass man, a father of a family, because he intervened in a fight and stopped it, the cops got to him, he greeted them with his hands up and they put him down and pretended he resisted and killed him by suffocation.

RUS......my advice to you is...specially if you don't know about such thing, don't talk out of ass about it. These were regular, law abiding citizens being killed. Families are being ripped apart due to this and racial tensions are becoming an even more serious issue in the States.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
And people still call America the land of opportunity and the greatest country in the world :inter:

I'm glad I don't belong to minority and/or comes from the underclass.

- - - Updated - - -

A country build on the right to kill and bear arms. Such a shame.

But obviously white and conservative 'murica can't see the problems. Old America is dying and all them illegal immigrants are to blame.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And people still call America the land of opportunity and the greatest country in the world :inter:

I'm glad I don't belong to minority and/or comes from the underclass.

A country build on the right to kill and bear arms. Such a shame.

But obviously white and conservative 'murica can't see the problems. Old America is dying and all them illegal immigrants are to blame.

100% agree with all that is being said here.

As for the last sentence, you have hit the nail on it's head. The disparities are so great between these social classes, that one side straight up blames the victim, kinda like the argument for a women that got raped *she wore a skirt at night, she looked for it*
Not only that, their blind following of Israel isn't doing them no favours either, there is a serious shit storm brewing in 'murica folks.

@AFL_ITALIA you from NY no? How things looking up bro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)