Mike Brown/Ferguson riots (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As the author correctly points out: "It is no secret that graduates of elite law schools, including Columbia, Harvard, Yale and Georgetown, often end up at large corporate law firms rather than working as prosecutors or public defenders.". - It's not as if this sort of thing is usually very high on their list of priorities.

And if it is, it would make more sense to get the law degree as soon as possible, so they're able to actually do something about the situation. Absurd and provocative.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite as easy as it sounds. You don't know how others interpret your behaviour and how threatened they may feel.
Welcome back, Andries!

My comment was directed towards individuals like Brown who charge at officers, break into houses during a robbery, start looting stores, et cetera. Threatening behavior isn't just giving someone a nasty stare. Acting in a cordial manner will generally keep you out of trouble, but you know, acting like a thug is really cool.

But please excuse me while I email my professor -- I'm too distraught to take my final.

- - - Updated - - -

It's easy to get shot by a cop if you're black :andyandbarcelona:
Yes, it is extremely easy. If it wasn't, there would be millions of shootings by cop a year impacting blacks, but there are not.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm sure $#@!s are shot every year by black cops, but of course those cases aren't gonna get much attention.
Just like the plethora of black on black violence that outnumbers white on black violence by a multiple of 100, at least.

And what about all the black on white violence that is so nicely covered up by the media?

If people want to start a race war, at least be objective about it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Two cops were ambushed in their car, shot and killed in Bed-Stuy. Absolutely fucking ridiculous and disgusting. I hope this piece of shit burns in hell.

Reading some reports now that the suspect shot himself. Pussy bitch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Two cops were ambushed in their car, shot and killed in Bed-Stuy. Absolutely $#@!ing ridiculous and disgusting. I hope this piece of $#@! burns in hell.

Reading some reports now that the suspect shot himself. Pussy bitch.
Good, the world is better without him, should have taken out more of his useless, pants-sagging, jobless thug bro's before he went though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not about the riots, but there is no general US thread here, and he shares his thoughts very well in similar topics, worth listening to, especially after 8th min:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)