Miguel (2 Viewers)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I think this formation would be the best for Juve. We wouldn't spend much (if Miguel is too expensive replace him with Oddo and Odoo is more realistical anyway) and we would have a good formation:

------------------------Buffon
---Miguel-------Thuram-----Zebina----Zambrotta

-------------------------Emerson----------------------

---Olivera---------------------------------Jankulovski

--------------------------Nedved-----------------------

-------------Trezeguet-----------Micolli--------------

MIGUEL:A proven RB at the age of 24 i would prefer him over Oddo anyday and Oddo was the best RB in seria A last year. But I don't think that we will be willing to pay 15mil € for him even if he's worth that much.But if we would agree with Benfica for a 10 mil € fee + players (Iuliano,Pesoto or Tudor) the deal would be perfect.

THURAM:He was a World Class RB for many years but now he's slower and he isn't capable of runing like he used to. He isn't a good RB anymore. But don't forget his favoured position is CB and he is still fast enough for that position.He could regain his old form as a CB.

ZEBINA:I know most of the Juve fans don't like him.But he isn't that bad.He was one of our best players in preseason and a regular at last year's Roma defence and I am sure we both him becaouse Capello wanted him, and I have full confidence in Capello.

ZAMBROTTA:The BEST LB in the world.Must I say more?

EMERSON: A great player. He's the player we were missing last year in our midlfield.This year Inter,Real Madrid and Juventus werw all fighthing to get him.He was Real Madrid first objective before Viera (mostly becaouse of the price but they knew ehat kind of a player Emerson is.) But he didn't wan't to go to Real Madrid he wanted JUVENTUS. He wated for several months for Roma to agree a fee with Juventus and rejected all other offers even if they were better in the financial sense.He's a true Bianconnero.

JANKULOVSKIi:He was good in Portugal and he was good in seria A he's worth evey last penny we pay for him (hopefully no Chiellini)

OLIVERA:A great talent he probably saved as in the first match against Djurgarden. In that game he showed the potential that few poses. He can become a player that can change the course of the game.He's still unproven but he will probably in the starting 11 this year.In this season he will show his true colors and if he's good enough for Jue.He certanly has enough talent.

NEDVED:Best player in the world.

MICOLLI: I like him,he's a great support striker. He isn't anywhere nere Del Piero in form. But Del Piero will probably never be as good as he was in 1996 or atleast in season 2002/03

TREZEGUET:He isn't liked by many becaouse he doesn't create chances but this isn't his job he scores.It may seam easy but it isn't. Van Nistelrooy does the same, and is in my opinion equally good as Trezeguet.but he scores more becaouse he plays in more attack oriented league so he scores more. Trezeguet is a world class finisher

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Adrian i agree with you i also pretty sure that by Emo will play one DM.
more defensive kind of a player.

Just wait and see Zanetti taking that position.

And guys,Zambro will be back in RM position because Capello want him there,that's why we are on the way to sign Jank,to replace Zambro at the back.
As for the RB position it will be either Miguel or Oddo.

For the attack it seems like Cruz coming for the 4th striker role on loan.

Read all that latest news on Sports.it

So it supposed to be something like that...

---------------------------Buffon--------------------------------

------Oddo/Migu------Thuram--------CB/Zebina---------Jank-----------

-----Zambro----------Zanetti---------Emo-----------Neddy----------------

------------------Trez----------------Dp----------------------------------------

With having covering the likes of Blasi,Tach,Kapo,Appiah.(Maybe one of them wiill leave Kapo/Appiah).

Camo will probably leave for Zanetti.

If we do get a good CB i will be happy with the line up.
If not,it's fine but not the defence...we once again will grab a lot of goals.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
They what looks likely to happen...
Zanetti supporting Emo in the mid.Blasi on the bench.

If we don't get Migu(he is expensive),we looking to sign Oddo,and the latest news news is a swap Appiah-Oddo.Lazio asked for this one.they proposed the deal.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Well maybe it isnt that bad Zanetti can do his work good when he is used correct and with a good partner. But to swap Appiah with Oddo is ridicuolus, cant they just buy Oddo instead. Disgusting Lazio!.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Miguel catches Juve eye
Wednesday 18 August, 2004

Luis Miguel of Benfica has joined Lazio’s Massimo Oddo as a contender to become the new Juventus right-back.

Stories in Portugal claim that the Bianconeri have taken an interest in the player who shined at Euro 2004.

It is understood that the Turin outfit have offered £7m but that bid was rejected by Giovanni Trapattoni’s club.

The Turin giants are looking for a new full-back after the decision to move Lilian Thuram into the centre of their defence.

They are known to be keen on Oddo (pictured) but Lazio’s asking price for the Italian international has blocked the move.

Other reports in the peninsula claim that the capital outfit are ready to release the defender in return for Stephen Appiah.

However, Juve are only willing to allow the Ghana midfielder to move on loan and not permanently.

In other Lazio transfer whispers, sources claim that Inter will sign Cesar by August 27.

The Nerazzurri will only look to close the deal once they are sure of their place in the Champions’ League.

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
    Olivera since when all of you rate him so highly???
    I remember he wasn`t more than an avarage player has he improved?
    everybody saw him playing well for 25minutes, and now he's a starter... :rolleyes: Good pre-season doesn't mean a shite, so give him more time to improve FFS!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Juventus doesnt want a direct swap, the most we'll offer is a coownership deal, according to sports.it.
    players leaving on co-ownership deals are as good as gone imho.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
    Miguel catches Juve eye Wednesday 18 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luis Miguel of Benfica has joined Lazio’s Massimo Oddo as a contender to become the new Juventus right-back.

Stories in Portugal claim that the Bianconeri have taken an interest in the player who shined at Euro 2004.

It is understood that the Turin outfit have offered £7m but that bid was rejected by Giovanni Trapattoni’s club.

The Turin giants are looking for a new full-back after the decision to move Lilian Thuram into the centre of their defence.

They are known to be keen on Oddo (pictured) but Lazio’s asking price for the Italian international has blocked the move.

Other reports in the peninsula claim that the capital outfit are ready to release the defender in return for Stephen Appiah.

However, Juve are only willing to allow the Ghana midfielder to move on loan and not permanently.

In other Lazio transfer whispers, sources claim that Inter will sign Cesar by August 27.

The Nerazzurri will only look to close the deal once they are sure of their place in the Champions’ League.

-C4

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    yo guys wath's so wrong about zebina, he isent that bad.

i think he is one of the best juventus defender at the moment.

and last year he was also good with roma.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

I think I'm one of juve's best defenders at the moment

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    dude, we already have a thread bout Miguel
    Threads merged

I really should have just closed it, but I didn't check whether the article had already been posted in this thread :embarass:

Aug 26, 2003
    Miguel Would Relish Juve Move

Benfica’s Miguel has in recent days been strongly linked to a move to Italian giants, Juventus.
    The Portuguese full-back spoke about this interest during a tv interview: "I’m fine here at Benfica. I know about Juventus’ interest, but nothing happened as of yet. After the European Championships I was more hopeful for an eventual transfer, now a bit less. Anyway, I would welcome a transfer to Juventus."

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004

and last year he was also good with roma.
    :thumb:

I totaly agree and we got him on free.I woud be willing to give up to 8 mil € for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)