Mighty Juve Vs. Deportivo (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
HE PAYED US BACK FOR THE MISTAKE HE MADE AGAINST MANU!!!

FORZA TUDOR!!
I NEVER EVEN KNEW HE COULD USE HIS FEET TO SCORE A GOAL!!!

:LOL:

Forza Juventus!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
:eek: :shocked: :eek: OMG! Was that a nerv-wracking game or what?!? I think I have no nails on my fingers! :D Not to mention that the whole apartment house .... no no no .... the whole street heard me scream when Tudor scored!!!! :extatic: :extatic: :extatic: Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!!!! A win bringer, a quarter final bringer in the 93 minute ... :LOL:

But we played like crap! Especially in the 1st half. We woke up and showed the true bianconera grinta after we equalized 2-2 and even then it didn't came close to the one against Inter. I don't think Depo was playing briliant as well, but they were better IMO. We were pretty lucky (thank you old man :kiss: ) to not go one down. Damn lucky! Finally!

Midfield was not working very well and Nedved wasn't as effective as he can be. The defence did OK, although they could mark certain class goalscorers a bit better. WTG Ciro with that goal :cool: He almost scored a doppietta a few minutes after the 1st goal :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
I think it was a great goal aswell he scored i havent seen it yet but it sounds good on the official site although a tap in would have done:D
It was a cracking strike BUT nowhere near as good as Makaay's which was absolutely BRILLIANT.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
damn why juve didn't plays the whole game like second half!
But now we have to go for a victory to Basel otherwise everything should go worng!!!!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Goal difference doesn't really count! The only chance is when Basle beats us 5-0 next game. And that's the only hindrance.

It's hard to explain, but it's that confusing mathematical computations thingy :stress:

Ed: Maybe someone should pull out that one old thread from last season where we had this calculations debate :D

-S-

JuveBrava

Sep 9, 2002
TUDOR IS OUR HERO 4 NOW! :star: :strong: :star:
What a thrill ride on Turin, it was down to the last second GOAL!!!
Thank you Nedved! He let Tudor to kick the first time shot :thumb:

JUVE RULEZ !!!

:angel: JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE !! :angel:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
My take on it..

1. Basel and Depor win > all three teams on 7 points, only points between those
teams count

Juve 7 pts (7 in total, 0 against ManU)
Basel 6 pts (7 in total, 1 against ManU)
Depor 4 pts (7 in total, 3 against ManU)

2. Basel win by less than 5 goals, Depor lose/draw

We qualify

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)