Midsummer Mafia 2.0 (6 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
wednesday in tomorrow or next wednesday?
the day count of posts doesn't count in the weekend?

- - - Updated - - -

So many noobs and then we'll start to complain again during the game how some players shall never play again.

We never learn.
part of the game and the fun

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #168
    So should we includec a vigilante role? If yes, I'd say they should be allowed to kill two times per game.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    So should we includec a vigilante role? If yes, I'd say they should be allowed to kill two times per game.
    I think we should add it but with more kills. 3 or 4, otherwise the role is quite meh. The whole fun of it is that the guy is hated by both Cs and Gs :lol:.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    I think we should add it but with more kills. 3 or 4, otherwise the role is quite meh. The whole fun of it is that the guy is hated by both Cs and Gs :lol:.
    Oh dear lord in heaven or whre the fuck your fictional ass is. Pwease pwease give me the vigilante role :D

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #176
    With 3 or 4 this guy would be waaaayyyy to powerful imo. He would be the most inportant person in the game.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    But with 2 kills he's basically the D with no investigation and +1 kill. In some games the V can kill every night :D. Since our game will be probably like 7 days long I think 3 kills would be nice.

Anyway he's powerful but also forever alone and his chances of scoring a G are rather slim.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    But with 2 kills he's basically the D with no investigation and +1 kill. In some games the V can kill every night :D. Since our game will be probably like 7 days long I think 3 kills would be nice.

Anyway he's powerful but also forever alone and his chances of scoring a G are rather slim.
    Perhaps with three kills to begin with and for every two players we lose due to inactivity he losses one kill?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)