• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would be happy with just Matic.

I think that Asamoah or Lemina can move into the midfield until Marchisio/Khedira are healthy.

Pjanic-Matic-Asamoah

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
No one. Asamoah should play
As for asamoah instead of one of MF's Im not sure about it as it would make us stronger in creating stuff but defensively he is exactly suited to juve.We seriously need to get a creative midfielder for post pogba days, can't rely on hardworking physical players all year long to solve everything.

Jul 1, 2010
As for asamoah instead of one of MF's Im not sure about it as it would make us stronger in creating stuff but defensively he is exactly suited to juve.We seriously need to get a creative midfielder for post pogba days, can't rely on hardworking physical players all year long to solve everything.
Pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Gustavo is the kind of player I'm expecting at this point
Wouldn't be bad, Gustavo or Biglia for DM. Matic would be my choice but Conte wants to keep him.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Khedira Marchisio Pjanic

Is closest to last seasons midfield. That could function quite well. It gets thin after that though. And it's frustrating: that midfield plus Pogba would've been so dominant.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
God I can't wait until Marchisio and Khedira are fit. Can't wait to see them alongside Pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira Marchisio Pjanic

Is closest to last seasons midfield. That could function quite well. It gets thin after that though. And it's frustrating: that midfield plus Pogba would've been so dominant.
beat me too it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Try Pjaca as the AM behind Dybala-Hig/Mario

Jul 1, 2010
Khedira Marchisio Pjanic

I think we need a DM much more than a CM. I think Lemina and Asamoah can do the job to alternate with Khedira but we badly need a replacement for Marchisio. I'm not the biggest fan of playing Pjanic as regista, I like him better in Pogba's spot.

Khedira-Biglia or Gustavo-Pjanic in the mean time.

When Marchisio returns, Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic, with Lemina-Biglia or Gustavo-Asamoah as backups. Looks strong to me.

We need to offload Pereyra and Hernanes, and perhaps Sturaro too (though I think we'll keep him). We'll keep Mandragora until January I think.

Mandragora looks promising and I'd give him a try in some serie A games until Marchisio comes back but he's still injured too, so we can forget about that. Hence, we need a DM.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't be bad, Gustavo or Biglia for DM. Matic would be my choice but Conte wants to keep him.
I think that our mercato is done and that we had already spent Pogba’s sale money on Higuain and Pjanic juve have no plan to get a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)