Michele Pazienza (28 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
well since you experienced both inside you i wouldnt argue with that, but do you have actual stats?
sorry, im not playin' in that games, it's your and your boyfriend private game called "to be ANAL'yzed"

This X guy can't be real eh? I can't believe no one ever stood up to him as you're doing.
X ? he is nobody, some rude jokes, this guy is bigger flop than amauri was

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3498248 said:
sorry, im not playin' in that games, it's your and your boyfriend private game called "to be ANAL'yzed"
Daaaammmnnnnn broo. :lol::lol:

I don't know man. He's a bully. I can't count how many members he scared away from this forum because of his aggressive approach. I think you're teaching him one hell of a lesson. :smile:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Daaaammmnnnnn broo. :lol::lol:

I don't know man. He's a bully. I can't count how many members he scared away from this forum because of his aggressive approach. I think you're teaching him one hell of a lesson. :smile:
Bully? no,no, i guess he was anal'yzed long time ago and now he just one against the world, poor child of violence :(

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3498270 said:
Bully? no,no, i guess he was anal'yzed long time ago and now he just one against the world, poor child of violence :(
I don't know if that was intended to be a joke or not, but I'm laughing so loud bro. You fucking crack me up man. :lol::lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

finally the real you comes out! phew i thought youd never run out fo those copy/paste's. BTW Amauri was never a flop just check his stats he scores, runs, claps, and fixes his hair more than pepe and pazienza combined

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
finally the real you comes out! phew i thought youd never run out fo those copy/paste's. BTW Amauri was never a flop just check his stats he scores, runs, claps, and fixes his hair more than pepe and pazienza combined
bla bla bla bla bla.
prove it or gtfo.
btw you should keep talkin', im always yawning when im interested -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)