Michele Pazienza (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];3497618 said:
and where did i say that he is best dm ever? lol, this player is quality, hate it or love it.
quality in what way? If he was such a quality player, why doesnt he have a single cap in Azzurri? What does those stats show according to you?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
quality in what way? If he was such a quality player, why doesnt he have a single cap in Azzurri? What does those stats show according to you?
What about Miccoli? Di Natale? They are starters for NT or what? So if player don't receive call up for national team this mean that he have no quality? Pffffff
that's why i compared him with Tacchi who has never been even a bench player for azzurri. He is good player, good back up, Padoin or Marrone is not enough to cover DM zone if Vidal will be injured or suspended, that's it.

May 22, 2007
And what is that stats supposed to show? You know, its a novel idea...but you see...I watched Napoli games las season, and what do you know, he wasnt anything more then average player he is.
I'm not sure why stats were asked for in the first place, but there is nothing special about his game. He's not great at tackling, he doesn't impose himself physically, he doesn't have a passing range etc. Reliable enough to do the basics for sure.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3498154 said:
are you blind or something ? check my previous post moron

ye and Elia is quality who can't win start place over not quality player like pepe? :lol: or who is quality? Shaqiri? Motta? People were so happy with motta's arrival oh dear :lol:
i also walked 1.7 miles today and went up 347 steps, how thats all relevant i dont know, now back to your stats where are they?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3498210 said:
now you can spend 1.7 minutes e 347 seconds to find my post with stats or get the fuck out from here
but isnt 374 greater than 1.7 minute and since you;re using decimals to express seconds why mentions seconds alone? redundant no? almost as redundant as me asking you for these stats that never come, kinda like your 'dysfunction', catch my drift? where are the stats btw?

All I know is that Pazienza > Marrone.

listen bro i have stats that say marrone>buffon

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
but isnt 374 greater than 1.7 minute and since you;re using decimals to express seconds why mentions seconds alone? redundant no? almost as redundant as me asking you for these stats that never come, kinda like your 'dysfunction', catch my drift? where are the stats btw?

listen bro i have stats that say marrone>buffon
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How about I go get my stats which are 1.76Km e 4567m away from here?
too bad you;re not located in 43° 36' 0" N / 39° 43' 49" E in which case all you d have to do is reach out to your ass

Juventino[RUS];3498234 said:
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
i dont know where you copy and paste your lame comebacks from but it;s still lame, you dont believe me? i have stats!

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
too bad you;re not located in 43° 36' 0" N / 39° 43' 49" E in which case all you d have to do is reach out to your ass

i dont know where you copy and paste your lame comebacks from but it;s still lame, you dont believe me? i have stats!
oh c'mon you are just mad cuz ur mom has a bigger dick than you, case closed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3498241 said:
oh c'mon you are just mad cuz ur mom has a bigger dick than you, case closed.
This X guy can't be real eh? I can't believe no one ever stood up to him as you're doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)