Michele Pazienza (17 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You ate me alive? I'm just taking pity on you and stopping that debate.

You're arguments are non-existent, and you're football quality detection is extremely poor.

Everyone knows your a joke. It was evident before, but now after this Pazienza fiasco you should be nominated as 'Forum Clown'.

Juventino[RUS];3496929 said:
"It's just me against the world" 2pac :delpiero:
You make fun of North Americans, but then you idolize others. (2Pac and Kanye)

Make up your mind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You ate me alive? I'm just taking pity on you and stopping that debate.

You're arguments are non-existent, and you're football quality detection is extremely poor.

Everyone knows your a joke. It was evident before, but now after this Pazienza fiasco you should be nominated as 'Forum Clown'.
Everyone knows? And Who are you here to talk about everyone and their opinions? Yes, i ate you alive, you don't know what doest it mean football team, you don't know what does it mean defend-midfielder (he should score plenty of goals and make assist game after game :lol: ), and now you are tryin' to act like a fool, so who is clown? I bet you have never played in real football in your life! And when i say football i don't mean your and your friends game, when all of you are drunk and naked and running with a beaver in your hands instead of ball and passing it to each other screamin "TOUCHDOWN BABY". Phh you are owned once again. now you can leave or you can live with it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You are a joke, and everyone knows it. Are you blind, do you not see the way people treat, respond and mock you on this forum?

You're saying Pazienza is a quality player. You're in no place to comment on someone else's football knowledge. Do you even watch football? Do you watch Juventus? If you did you would know Pazienza is nothing more than mediocre.

A defensive midfielder shouldn't be restricted to just defensive duties unless you're a destroyer, and even then you shouldn't be limited. Is Pazienza a destroyer? No he's not, he sits in front of the back line and is meant to protect them but he should be able to contribute up front with the attack which is something he lacks and doesn't compare to Marrone who has more quality in one leg compared to Pazienza.

I've played soccer almost my whole life. So you're wrong again.

Just give up Rus, you're simply a moron. Go start watching dog sledding, because football obviously ain't your sport.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You are a joke, and everyone knows it. Are you blind, do you not see the way people treat, respond and mock you on this forum?

You're saying Pazienza is a quality player. You're in no place to comment on someone else's football skills. Do you even watch football? Do you watch Juventus? If you did you would know Pazienza is nothing more than mediocre.

A defensive midfielder shouldn't be restricted to just defensive duties unless you're a destroyer, and even then you shouldn't be limited. Is Pazienza a destroyed? No he's not, he sits in front of the back line and is meant to protect them but he should be able to contribute up front with the attack which is something he lacks and doesn't compare to Marrone who has more quality in one leg compared to Pazienza.

I've played soccer almost my whole life. So you're wrong again.

Just give up Rus, you're simply a moron. Go start watching dog sledding, because football obviously ain't your sport.
Cool story bro, im not going to read it anyway :rolleyes: have you been shopping lately? I heard they are selling lives at the mall - you should get one.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Someone is high on Vodka...

Pazienza is a bit of a loss considering we have no real DM backups now
Juventino[RUS];3496941 said:
That's what i'm talkin' about god's son ;) :tup: to loan Pazienza to udinese and loan Guarin from Porto was good (or another DM/CM), but loan Pazienza and sign Padoin for 5 millions on 5 year contract? i don't get it.
Do you have snow in your eyes? Linebreak is making fun of you in his first line.

Marrone is a DM, and can substitute in no problem.

Juventino[RUS];3496945 said:
Cool story bro, im not going to read it anyway :rolleyes: have you been shopping lately? I heard they are selling lives at the mall - you should get one.
I bet you read it, you just don't have a response.

Typical retards.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Do you have snow in your eyes? Linebreak is making fun of you in his first line.

Marrone is a DM, and can substitute in no problem.

I bet you read it, you just don't have a response.

Typical retards.
i bet you are an idiot and what? you can bet anything you want, nobody give a damn.
nope, typical genius. i'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3496949 said:
nope, typical genius. i'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?
Busy doing what? Having a circle jerk with Pazienza, Pepe and Giaccherini?

Anyways, its been a blast Big Russia and once again its been proven that you're nothing more than a retard. I'll chat with you another day its time to get some rest. A man can only deal with so many morons a day.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Busy doing what? Having a circle jerk with Pazienza, Pepe and Giaccherini?

Anyways, its been a blast Big Russia and once again its been proven that you're nothing more than a retard. I'll chat with you another day its time to get some rest. A man can only deal with so many morons a day.
and now you are repeatin me :( poor canadien child :( you should go and play with ur beavers and naked friends in that "football" game :( Keep talking, someday you will say something intelligent!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3496945 said:
:disagree:

Dude don't make personal insults if you know you're wrong. That's just retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)