Michele Pazienza (22 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Because we gave them Pazienza they have secured a 3rd league spot. :rofl:

Man, you're too much. :lol:

When Udinese's Africans return, Pazienza will immediately be sent back to the bench, which is perfect for him because that's what he is - A BENCH PLAYER.
Africans? are you dumb or what? pazienza playing instead of Pinzi, not instead of africans lmao, you see that you don't know what the fuck are you talkin' about.

And where did i said that he should be starter for us or something like dat?

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3496861 said:
1. he wasn't called up for the last games of course he wanted to leave, who want to sit in stands?
2. maybe you too, who knows.
3. Guidolin: «Sono molto contento per l'arrivo di Pazienza» Il tecnico dell'Udinese: «È un buon giocatore, un professionista molto serio, un bravo ragazzo e in questo momento e nel prossimo futuro abbiamo bisogno di forze fresche»

blah blah blah, where are these stats?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3496885 said:
Africans? are you dumb or what? pazienza playing instead of Pinzi, not instead of africans lmao, you see that you don't know what the fuck are you talkin' about.

And where did i said that he should be starter for us or something like dat?
Are you dumb? Did you see the team Udinese played?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Actually, I was trying to communicate on your level.

I guess that one flew over your head.
Idiot.

i dont need to check shit, you said there are stats, you provided nothing, either you're a liar, an idiot, or both(most likely).
Lol im not saved the link, i don't need to prove you anything, you can go and suck some deck with out own opinion, nobody give a fuck about you sorry.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3496910 said:
I could only imagine if you were our Director of Sport or Manager, we'd have a squad like this:

Manninger
Motta - Melberg - Bonucci - Grosso
Poulsen - Pazienza - Candreva
Pepe - Amauri - Giaccherini​

Those are probably quality and class players in your delusional mind as well, right Big Russia?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I could only imagine if you were our Director of Sport or Manager, we'd have a squad like this:

Manninger
Motta - Melberg - Bonucci - Grosso
Poulsen - Pazienza - Candreva
Pepe - Amauri - Giaccherini​

Those are probably quality and class players in your delusional mind as well, right Big Russia?
This forum was happy with Motta, Grosso, Bonucci arrivals by the way. Mellberg? Melberg was good for us, especially away game against Real Madrid where he was amazing. What the problem with Manninger? Giaccerini, Pepe proved to whole football world that if you are not talented enough you still can play on the high level because of your workrate. Like i said, you don't know what does it mean strong football(soccer) squad. Barcelona can't achieve anything without players like Belletti, Keita, Busquets etc. And you can check Juventus story - we always had "mediocre" players. Now you can shut your mouth and go for a walk.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Okay. Next question:

Were you dropped on your head when you were a child?
And now you have nothing' to say because i ate you alive and you have started to provoking me, poor north-american, you should drink some maple syrup and relax ;O but OK Challenge accepted.

You're so ugly, when you were born, your mom said "What a treasure!" and your dad said "Yes, let's bury it!" (c)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3496927 said:
And now you have nothing' to say because i ate you alive and you have started to provoking me, poor north-american, you should drink some maple syrup and relax ;O but OK Challenge accepted.

You're so ugly, when you were born, your mom said "What a treasure!" and your dad said "Yes, let's bury it!" (c)
:lol:

You're full of rage and hate mate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)