Michele Pazienza (29 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Learn to read first you douche. I like Tacchinardi; ur overrating Pazienza by comparing him to Tac; it's insulting to Tac in every way.
At first, who gave you permission to talk to me?
Second, you are moron! i wish some gangstars from bangkok will kick your ass sooner or later. And I'm not overrating, you should check his statistic before you can open your mouth and talk something. We don't have another DM to cover that zone if Vidal will be injured, Padoin can't play as DM, that's what i'm talkin' about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Permission? :lol: Talk about overestimating yourself. Moron? How cute! Merci Monsieur Rus.

Gangsters from Bkk to kick my ass? Weak, very weak.

Stats don't always tell the whole story. Paz is a solid bench player; nothing more, nothing less. Class? Quality? Hardly. He is just a bench warmer, a quantity signing. We have Marrone, and Appelt if need be. We should've gotten Radja, but the deal didn't go thru. I'm not happy that we signed Padoin on a 5 year contract (especially since we paid 5 million for him, while Paz was free), but I'm not losing sleep over the fact that we lost Paz either.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Permission? :lol: Talk about overestimating yourself. Moron? How cute! Merci Monsieur Rus.

Gangsters from Bkk to kick my ass? Weak, very weak.

Stats don't always tell the whole story. Paz is a solid bench player; nothing more, nothing less. Class? Quality? Hardly. He is just a bench warmer, a quantity signing. We have Marrone, and Appelt if need be. We should've gotten Radja, but the deal didn't go thru. I'm not happy that we signed Padoin on a 5 year contract (especially since we paid 5 million for him, while Paz was free), but I'm not losing sleep over the fact that we lost Paz either.
Pazienza > Marrone, Appelt anyday of week, you don't get it, do you realize what does it mean DEFEND-MIDFIELDER? i think you not, you can't compare Marrone or Appelt with Pazienza now. His transfer was free for us, naingollan transfer would cost us 12-15 millions for a bench player - hell no. Just pray that Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal will play without injuries or disqualifications until the end of the season. We need deep squad to finish 1st but we stick with 13-14 players it's not enough. Padoin - Marrone - Appelt, can't wait to see that trio in midfield :tup:

Pazienza stats. Our Russian friend here is arguing that Pazienza is like Tacchinardi back in the day.
Because they both underrated, on the skill level Tacchirandi was above of course.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You know, his one goal for Napoli and his one goal for Udinese. Duh!

Juventino[RUS];3496830 said:
At first, who gave you permission to talk to me?
Second, you are moron! i wish some gangstars from bangkok will kick your ass sooner or later. And I'm not overrating, you should check his statistic before you can open your mouth and talk something. We don't have another DM to cover that zone if Vidal will be injured, Padoin can't play as DM, that's what i'm talkin' about.
Marrone can be deployed as a DM, and could do a hell of lot better job than Pazienza. He's made more of an impact than Pazienza and has only played a few dozen minutes.

Marrone > Pazienza all the way.

Juventino[RUS];3496849 said:
Pazienza > Marrone, Appelt anyday of week, you don't get it, do you realize what does it mean DEFEND-MIDFIELDER? i think you not, you can't compare Marrone or Appelt with Pazienza now. His transfer was free for us, naingollan transfer would cost us 12-15 millions for a bench player - hell no. Just pray that Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal will play without injuries or disqualifications until the end of the season. We need deep squad to finish 1st but we stick with 13-14 players it's not enough. Padoin - Marrone - Appelt, can't wait to see that trio in midfield :tup:

Because they both underrated, on the skill level Tacchirandi was above of course.
Did you just say Pazienza is better than Marrone?

What's next Motta is better than Lichtsteiner?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3496849 said:

1. paz wanted to leave
2. he still sucks balls
3. what F*&%ing stats??

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: It's ok for him to have an opinion guys. We don't have to agree. I feel that Marrone can do a good job; he has been promising in the 2 games he featured for us. I'm sure he can be deployed in Marchisio's, Pirlo's, or even Vidal's role. He is quite versatile, has a good touch, and is physically robust.

I do agree however that we didn't need to dispose of Pazienza to acquire a nobody like Padoin.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3496855 said:
:tup: I see Marrone's fanclub around here
Uhm...if you want to talk stats:

Marrone has 2 apps with 1 assist, and it was a class assist.
Pazienza has 8 apps with nothing.

Pazienza has done shit all for us. Nothing more than a sub to help rest some legs.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
1. paz wanted to leave
2. he still sucks balls
3. what F*&%ing stats??
1. he wasn't called up for the last games of course he wanted to leave, who want to sit in stands?
2. maybe you too, who knows.
3. Guidolin: «Sono molto contento per l'arrivo di Pazienza» Il tecnico dell'Udinese: «È un buon giocatore, un professionista molto serio, un bravo ragazzo e in questo momento e nel prossimo futuro abbiamo bisogno di forze fresche»

Uhm...if you want to talk stats:

Marrone has 2 apps with 1 assist, and it was a class assist.
Pazienza has 8 apps with nothing.

Pazienza has done shit all for us. Nothing more than a sub to help rest some legs.
DM midfielder should score goals and give assists :tup: you are the king of football i guess :tup:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
A DM shouldn't score goals and assist plays? Are you trying to be funny? You're just trolling us hard right?
DM should think about defence first not about goals or assists lol

i wonder when north americans, who don't know what does it mean real football, not their version with rocket-lookin ball, tryin' to teach me with some football aspects

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Obviously a DM should be more defensive oriented, but a better DM is one who can defend and help out up front.

Why use a limited player when you can have best of both worlds.

Obviously you need some lessons about football if you're saying Pazienza is class and should be compared to Tacchinardi.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Because we gave them Pazienza they have secured a 3rd league spot. :rofl:

Man, you're too much. :lol:

When Udinese's Africans return, Pazienza will immediately be sent back to the bench, which is perfect for him because that's what he is - A BENCH PLAYER.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Obviously a DM should be more defensive oriented, but a better DM is one who can defend and help out up front.

Why use a limited player when you can have best of both worlds.

Obviously you need some lessons about football if you're saying Pazienza is class and should be compared to Tacchinardi.
You should reread my posts :sergio: i was talkin there about UNDERRATE moment, stop to act like a fool or blind. Im askin' to start Pazienza or what? Lmao, im sayin' that we should have player like him to cover our problem zone when our main players will be injured, instead of this we have signed another "mediocre" player from atalanta for 5 millions and he can't play as DM plus we give strength player to our rival for CL sport - and now you can cry me a river once again

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3496881 said:
You should reread my posts :sergio: i was talkin there about UNDERRATE moment, stop to act like a fool or blind. Im askin' to start Pazienza or what? Lmao, im sayin' that we should have player like him to cover our problem zone when our main players will be injured, instead of this we have signed another "mediocre" player from atalanta for 5 millions and he can't play as DM plus we give strength player to our rival for CL sport - and now you can cry me a river once again
Marrone should be chosen first before Pazienza even off the bench. He's a limited average mediocre player. Get it through your head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)