Michele Pazienza (26 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It seems that this guy was brought as Melo's replacement.
:lol: vidal is melo replacement this guy is brought because of marotta wet dream for italian oldies
and general scareness in whole italy of giving youngsters a proper chance

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:lol: vidal is melo replacement this guy is brought because of marotta wet dream for italian oldies
and general scareness in whole italy of giving youngsters a proper chance
Vidal will be a starter with Pazienza, Pirlo will be on the bench and Marchisio on the left wing.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
His performance said it all

Ok it was a friendly, but when a player has even a touch of class it shows even when they play bad - this guy is probably worse than last seasons Rinaudo signing

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He has always been awful - why we would waste our time with such a player will always be a mystery
I thought we wouldn't find someone worse than Sissoko, but I guess I was wrong...
Hopefully Sissoko starts in front of him. (Never thought I'd be saying that)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I haven't seen him play apart from the friendly against Val di Susa...but i think you should give him a chance, he is here as back up and will play when there are injuries/suspensions/coppa italia/rotation.
He needs time to settle, he just went from living in a place liek Napoli were you are a legend for just wearing their shirt, to a place like juventus, where the only person he knows is Fabio...i think he'll be a good squad player in time!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Whatever the case, he is a serious downgrade to our former options (Sissoko, Melo)
a team who wants to compete must have some decent subs as well, we should have kept at least Melo, its not like we made any profit of his sale anyway and that was the only argument to Pazienza's favor...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Had a shocking game.
Why is it shocking for a player to play at his usual level?

And no, I havent seen a single second of Juve game this pre-season, so not about that for any knee-jerk response. But a Pazienza performance leaving you wanted for more? Well duh, thats him in a nutshell.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Why is it shocking for a player to play at his usual level?

And no, I havent seen a single second of Juve game this pre-season, so not about that for any knee-jerk response. But a Pazienza performance leaving you wanted for more? Well duh, thats him in a nutshell.
I doubt that was his usual level, as he gave away every ball and hardly did any work at all defensively.

I don't know much about Pazienza, apart from him being really shit those 45 minutes, that's all I'm saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)