Michele Pazienza (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Those free players probably aren't Conte's wishes, so I'm fairly sure we'll sign a few more. We've not spent a penny yet. Pazienza, Pirlo and Ziegler on a free, that's it.

Licht/Beck, Bastos?, a forward?, a midfielder?(Inler?)

I'm sure we'll make a few more moves, especially since we want to offload quite a few aswell. I hope so, anyway.
Just saying I heard this same talk about how I was too pessimistic before the past season. Anyways I know that we are still looking at a CM, LW, ST and at completing some of the loans but I'm not hopeful. I don't see any reason to have confidence yet.
Juventino[RUS];3091683 said:
where r u from ? what state?
The big gay one on the left.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Kyle, players will leave this summer.

Ziegler = Grossos replacement
Pazienza = Sissokos replacement.

Maybe Pirlo is Aquilanis replacement.
didn't beppe say there will only arrive four players and two of the four should be champions

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It is a bit early to de-cypher what this transfer really means, we can only speculate atm.
By today's standards, we are going to play a 4-4-2, with Melo,Pirlo,Marchisio, we will need another squad player.
Downgrading from Sissoko to Pazienza will only make sense if we sell Sissoko for a decent price.
So by acquiring Pirlo and Pazienza for depth and for free, while we make good profit by selling Sissoko and not buying Aquilani, we are raising funds to upgrade our team, where it really matters,(LM,RB) without sacrificing much in our depth.

In the worst case scenario, the project mediocre Ital-Juve continues and we are selling off Sissoko+Melo, keep Aquilani and buying the Inferior but Italian Pirlo+Pazienza, whilst all the while losing millions in the process.
A Pirlo, Aquilani, Marchisio, Pazienza full Italian midfield would be a nightmare coming true and we will be wasting about 50mil in the process (to sign Aquilani and offload the non Italians way bellow their acquisition value)

Lets just wait and see what happens.
As long as Melo is here and Aquilani isnt signed, i m confident that things might actually turn out well!

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #672
    Pazienza- "I'm very happy to arrive and I hope demonstrate that I am worthy of a big club."

"Giving up the Champions League with Napoli was not hard, I come with great enthusiasm to get in the Champions League with Juve."

"I'm honored to play in the role that Conte did, I believe he can help me and give us a winning mentality."

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Pazienza started 30 games for Napoli last season, he couldn't be that bad for a 4th choice DM if he can start that much of a game for a team whom finished 3rd.
    He's free, his wages are less than Momo,he frees up Momo so we can get some cash there,financially its good, but game wise we just have to wait to see. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be as bad as Pepe or Martinez.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #674
    Pazienza- "I've heard from Quagliarella a few times, many weeks ago, he's on vacation now. I look forward to seeing him again."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)